Cardiff 1-1 Saints - First Half Updates

Baj

So is mine.

Which is surprising considering I haven't renewed:-)

Sounds a good game at the moment, anyone got any stats on possession etc it sort of seems we keep passing to our own players

It's a new footballing theory that JP is introducing.

So is mine.

Which is surprising considering I haven't renewed:-)

Sounds a good game at the moment, anyone got any stats on possession etc it sort of seems we keep passing to our own players

Hi Phil, and everybody else.

I'm not there pinching your bandwidth so you should have no probs. Are you on the Sav Cab? I'm on my first Boddingtons which is going down very well ;)

And I'm most certainly not pinching your sunshine either ... persisting down in Leigh. (Had to get my weather report in early as I've only 2 posts left :p)

COYS you caan beat this crap.

Hi Phil, and everybody else.

I'm not there pinching your bandwidth so you should have no probs. Are you on the Sav Cab? I'm on my first Boddingtons which is going down very well ;)

And I'm most certainly not pinching your sunshine either ... persisting down in Leigh. (Had to get my weather report in early as I've only 2 posts left :p)

COYS you caan beat this crap.

Rocking reception today - stay there you b*gger!

And no after last night I'm on the wagon.........

Until I drive to a karaoke party in Sharjah later and dump the car....

Hope we don't win, I promised to sing Aha Take on me if we do

PM the Admins, and use your squirming best vocabulary. :D

EDIT: Oh dear, forgot you can't.

OK, I just paypalled my life savings. Can you PM someone for me please? I know it's not really a reasonable request, but my 5 quid has been sent. :)

WOOT!!!

OK, I just paypalled my life savings. Can you PM someone for me please? I know it's not really a reasonable request, but my 5 quid has been sent. :)

WOOT!!!

It already says you are a full member. Welcome aboard!

meanwhile. Seems like nothing has actually changed then.

Dominating play and possession loads of half chances and nothing to show for it.

No doubt they'll have a back pass to their keeper that will hit a passing pigeon and deflect into our net

Bugger it - over the break I'd forgotten how my this hurts. Sounds like we're playing well and have had the lion's share of possession and chances so why do I feel sick with worry? They get their first corner to our five and I'm bricking it. Why do we put ourselves through this?

C'mon you SAINTS!!!!

It already says you are a full member. Welcome aboard!

meanwhile. Seems like nothing has actually changed then.

Dominating play and possession loads of half chances and nothing to show for it.

No doubt they'll have a back pass to their keeper that will hit a passing pigeon and deflect into our net

Passing bluebird;)