Refuse To Be Beaten Mentally

TijuanaTim

Very hard and I appreciate that, however come on boys and girls. If we allow total defeatism in and around our beloved club it will have yet another dire knock-on effect.

Difficult as it might be focus on any good I feel we can, youthful skill and exuberance, time spent with mates...something - just try and keep it upbeat around the town and things will eventually be more tolerable.

Come on you Saints!! Come on you wonderful Saints fans, we can lift us through this. Believe, keep the faith, cast away negativity. Start a nice little run tonight and things will look a whole lot different in a few weeks.

Good luck everyone and enjoy yourselve's tonight, get behind those admirable kids FFS

A win tonight is definitely required, as we all need a boost.

The club,the players and all the fans, need cheering up.

I hope Thomson does well and hopefully if all goes well young Gobern getting a run out.

Let us hope Jason Euell is fully recovered and able to give a performance, he certainly owes the side.

I am right behind the kids but we need to keep pushing for the right blend with the experienced old boys.

Hope old Ron is fit and well Tim?

Thats the only thing on this forum today that has made me smile.

The memory of Ron at the Dell.

I f he was around I would seriously consider wheeling him out there and I know full well he would still get his head to any ball near that goal..

Problem we have is there wouldn't be too many balls played into the right area.

Saints to win tonight..Rons second operation to go well and hopefully and some how, God willing and Tim and his better half pushing, he comes to Southampton in the future.

You just know there would be a big turn out at St Marys.

Very hard and I appreciate that, however come on boys and girls. If we allow total defeatism in and around our beloved club it will have yet another dire knock-on effect.

Difficult as it might be focus on any good I feel we can, youthful skill and exuberance, time spent with mates...something - just try and keep it upbeat around the town and things will eventually be more tolerable.

Come on you Saints!! Come on you wonderful Saints fans, we can lift us through this. Believe, keep the faith, cast away negativity. Start a nice little run tonight and things will look a whole lot different in a few weeks.

Good luck everyone and enjoy yourselve's tonight, get behind those admirable kids FFS

I admire your ethusiasm and too, despite my management tirade thread, want success too. Just had enough of this disdain towards the fans.

We need a glimpse of light to illuminate the shadows cast upon St Mary's!

COYS

OK and decent start, now onward and upward to Deepdale. Have a good day out, a few laughs, enjoy your fellow Saints company, remain upbeat and we'll see what happens.

hi Tim, it is really tough at the moment i have never known in the last 47 years of support the city feeling so low about the club, even when Branfoot was in charge we all knew we had the players to do the business it was just Branfoot who did not but now it is becoming more and more difficult to find someone who goes to the games

Southampton 'till I die. The bloke just speaking on Hampshire radio is absolutely correct. The stay away fans are decieving themselves if they think it will help the club in the long term. All fans, all true supporters of the club should show that support by being inside St Mary's at kick-off. (obviously if you can make it. would't expect Tim from LA to fly in every week!)

Well done the 300 odd who made it up to Preston today. Wish I had gone...