Today's Team

Window Cleaner

Looks like

Davis

James Cork Perry Skacel

Schneiderlin Gillett Euell Surman

Lallana

McG

Not bad in midfield, if the defence holds up (and there you never know) we might actually score. However this is Saints we might actually get tonked.

Same old Saints, never predictable.

Is that the same Euell who last week wasn't ready for physical contact and has played one reserve game?

Mind you when did he last contact anyone physically on the pitch?

Looks like

Davis

James Cork Perry Skacel

Lallana

McG

Not bad in midfield, if the defence holds up (and there you never know) we might actually score. However this is Saints we might actually get tonked.

Think you do what I usually do and read the first 12 names in the squad (allowing for 2 keepers) and assume thats the team. Often it is, but the wors on the OS suggest that Spiderman, Euell and even Lallana are not likely starters. I think it more likely that Spiderman and Euell may make the bench, and that BWP will be in if Lallana fails a fitness test. Expect Wotton and Mills to start.

Think you do what I usually do and read the first 12 names in the squad (allowing for 2 keepers) and assume thats the team. Often it is, but the wors on the OS suggest that Spiderman, Euell and even Lallana are not likely starters. I think it more likely that Spiderman and Euell may make the bench, and that BWP will be in if Lallana fails a fitness test. Expect Wotton and Mills to start.

Ah right, I don't usually actually read what they say. I take out Forecast and that's it.

Was on Tuesday, was last Saturday.

Looks like

Davis

James Cork Perry Skacel

Lallana

McG

Personally I'd have Mills at LB, Skacel at LW, Surman and MS in the middle and Gillett on the right.

Looks like

Davis

James Cork Perry Skacel

Lallana

McG

At least James has some support on his side.

But cant see where the goals are going to come from, unless Lallana takes the game by the cruff of the neck and plays a blinder.

Think I would have been tempted to put Robertson ahead of McG.

At least James has some support on his side.

But cant see where the goals are going to come from, unless Lallana takes the game by the cruff of the neck and plays a blinder.

Think I would have been tempted to put Robertson ahead of McG.

I thought Lallana was injured?

Davis

Cork Wotton Perry Mills

Gillett Surman Skacel

BWP McG

Robertson

Possibly?

Why do people keep changing the formation from Jan's 4231?

That is the formation we will play today. You may want them to play another one but that doesn't mean it will happen.

You're right, he will play that formation, just dunno about the players in it.

Personally I'd have Mills at LB, Skacel at LW, Surman and MS in the middle and Gillett on the right.

I agree, we're not going to score more than one so we might as well make sure we're as tight as possible at the back.

Not sure who i'd play upfront though, whoever can hold up the ball the best I suppose. None of them really stand out though.

Team i'd play:

---------Davis

James Cork Perry Mills

Gillett MS Surman Skacel

------Euell Lallana

Doesn't exactly scream out goals but at least with Euell up there we'd have some presence which Robertson and McGoldrick can't really offer us.

Jan will probably play:

-----------Davis

James Cork Perry Skacel

-----Gillett Schneiderlin

McGoldrick Lallana Surman

---------Robertson