Whose next to go

ladysaint

Guest Hacienda
my money is on Euell or do you think this is the end of it now and we will have a settled squad until the transfer window opens in January.

Another 3000 off the gate next week.

lallana will be gone within three weeks

Doesn't the emergency loan window shut at the end of October? If so I don't think it will be Lallana unless it's a firm committment to purchase him in January. I think he's our most saleable asset right now, he really has the potential to go a long way in this game but I somehow doubt it will be with SFC.

Purely on a salary basis - which is clearly the club strategy right now - then you would imagine it's the likes of Skacel, Euell, Davis and BWP. Problem seems to be finding someone prepared to pay their wages to the level we did.

my money is on Euell or do you think this is the end of it now and we will have a settled squad until the transfer window opens in January.

I remember a few weeks ago someone told me there were scouts from a few lower level prem teams looking at a few of our players namely Lallana and Davis. I think since Adam got called up to the U21's more and more people will be looking at him. As we all know Lowe has built his complete chairmanship around flogging off someone most years to balance the books. Selling Davies and putting out on loan the number of players we have makes me think we are nowhere near the amount Lowe probably promised the bank to get their support. So i would not be suprised to see Euell and Skacel go simply because they have not been involved. But it would also not surprise me to see him sell Lallana and Davis then claim he had no choice. I think if we lose Davis that will be that. So yes i can see more leaving which would explain why we have a squad full of reserve loan players in.

Any from Davis, Euell, Skacel, Surman, Lallana

And all 5 will probably be gone by end of January.

I was going to say Davis but what you have written

will be no doubt close to the truth.

Just how will mr Lowe be able do his "wonderful job" of staving off administration , when he has nothing left to sell?

My moneys on Bialkowski.

Just read the ITK thread which predicted Stern to go....

Reading between the lines of what is happening, I think Bart will go on loan to a lower league club so that he gets first team football between now and January and is then "ready" to replace KD.

From what many say he isn't ready at the moment so this would make sense as I doubt he is a "high earner"