If You Had To Bet On It,Will Saints End Up In Administration?

Gemmel

If You Had To Bet On It,Will Saints End Up In Administration?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. If You Had To Bet On It,Will Saints End Up In Administration?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if we get relegated

Apologies for another thread talking about administration, but the Stern John loan deal, seems to have fanned the flames, that we really are close to administration (Rightly or wrongly) yet Mike Wildes statement last week, seemed to suggest, we had steadied the ship and as long as we were cautious, we were ok. Is Administration around the corner?

1) Yes

2) No

3) Only if we get relegated

If we have to send a player out on loan because we cannot afford his appearence fee ,which cant be more then say 3k then we are in the ****. I think the games where we had 16k minus home attendence is now starting to take effect. I dont think the Lowe plan took into account what happens if people dont turn up and so because of these things i think if we dont sell either Davis,Lallana,Surman in January and we stay 1 place above the drop zone we will be in admin.

Also yes - UNLESS someone can offer a single reason to believe the numbers can be made to add up.

I don't think I've read anything here or elsewhere that suggests that the damaging cutbacks by Lowe/Wilde are actually anywhere near enough. Reducing operating costs to the point where the overdraft stops ballooning seems well beyond even the most enthusiastic of corporate slash-and-burners.

It's a bit like reducing a matter of life and death to choosing your method of execution. (well not exactly like that...)

Yes.

Our stadium running costs are killing us. Another club experiencing similar problems:-

http://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/no-walkers-takeover-mandaric-803936.html

Mandaric added: "We're going to have huge losses because we have a big stadium, which is a tremendous asset when you're in the Premier League but a liability when you're in a lower division."

As I dont know the figures I cannot really judge whether we will go into administration.

But it is now more probable than I thought back in July

We dont know what attendance figures were assummed but I would have thought that our actual figures are a lot less than were hoped for.

I also would have thought we needed to have sold two of Saga Rasiak Skacel and John to reduce the overdraft.

But who knows

I dont think so. Rupert is too shrewd,and wants to stave off administration whatever the costs .maybe we sell all our decent players come january/the summer,or/and get relegated..but Administration ? naaah.

worst case scenario is that we keep falling through the divisions until we are in the conference,but before we`d get that far a takeover would rescue us. IMO.

Edited by Rod Le Shearer

I do not think for one minute that people with money like Leon Crouch who support the Saints would let us fall into administration.

It may mean a further upheaval in the boardroom at the 11th hour with Lowe and Wilde forced to admit defeat but I cannot see administration happening.

The one thing I have never understood since RL and MW came back is that surely they have only come back to protect their shares (esp Lowe who is not as wealthy as Wilde) so if they let the club slip into administration wouldnt their shares be worth nothing at all ?

I do not think for one minute that people with money like Leon Crouch who support the Saints would let us fall into administration.

It may mean a further upheaval in the boardroom at the 11th hour with Lowe and Wilde forced to admit defeat but I cannot see administration happening.

The one thing I have never understood since RL and MW came back is that surely they have only come back to protect their shares (esp Lowe who is not as wealthy as Wilde) so if they let the club slip into administration wouldnt their shares be worth nothing at all ?

It could also be Lowe and Wild could not get the price they wanted for there shares. so are going for broke with a Minne asset strip. Keep expender to the beariest minimum, hope that Jan and the Kidd's can keep you in the Fizzy,

And ride it out until better times or a buyer comes along.....If it works RL and MW will of had a real result, If not unlike all the Lowe and Wild slaters on hear they will have lost a lot of there own money.

I dont think so. Rupert is too shrewd,and wants to stave off administration whatever the costs .maybe we sell all our decent players come january/the summer,or/and get relegated..but Administration ? naaah.

worst case scenario is that we keep falling through the divisions until we are in the conference,but before we`d get that far a takeover would rescue us. IMO.

And whilst this is happening, the club handle the falling attendances how exactly ?