Swansea V Saints,predictions.

saint lard

Fresh from my unsuccessful 7-1 shout on Tuesday i'm going 1-3 the Saints! COYR

I'm nothing if not fickle!

Just one more thing.

CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE A MAN UP WHEN WE'RE DEFENDING CORNERS!

BWP adds nothing to the defence and everytime we clear the ball it comes sailing straight back in. It's not just JPs fault, we're the only bloody club that does this and have done for 15 years, whoever's been manager!

Fresh from my unsuccessful 7-1 shout on Tuesday i'm going 1-3 the Saints! COYR

I'm nothing if not fickle!

Just one more thing.

CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE A MAN UP WHEN WE'RE DEFENDING CORNERS!

BWP adds nothing to the defence and everytime we clear the ball it comes sailing straight back in. It's not just JPs fault, we're the only bloody club that does this and have done for 15 years, whoever's been manager!

leave 3 up , they will pull at least 3 if not 4 back.

KD is small for a goalkeeper we need to unclutter the box by dragging people back to mark us

Wish i was taking some of what you guys are on :)

Swansea have not lost at home and will be difficult to score against. We have a strike force up front with a massive 3 goals between them in 13 games. Have a feeling that this game and the Coventry game could be the catalyst for what is to come. I will be there but i think this could be a drubbing. Going for a 4-0 Swansea win.

Wish i was taking some of what you guys are on :)

Swansea have not lost at home and will be difficult to score against. We have a strike force up front with a massive 3 goals between them in 13 games. Have a feeling that this game and the Coventry game could be the catalyst for what is to come. I will be there but i think this could be a drubbing. Going for a 4-0 Swansea win.

Am at my mates house (if you can call university flat a house that is...) before the game and have had time to think. Im changing my 4-0 to a 0-0 as the pressure will be on them to score and seeing as we mass defend ala Bolton style then we might get something. So im mixed between either a 0-0 or a drubbing, lets hope its the 0-0!