Hamster you ***t

ericofarabia

You didnt have them pints in the cricket though did you. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a very irate.lettsbeavenue cursing you two sandeaters on my phone earlier.

You let him down, you let me down but worst of all you let yourselves down. Go and have a long hard think about what you did, then come back and say you are sorry.

**** yerselves.

You didnt have them pints in the cricket though did you. Otherwise I wouldn't have had a very irate.lettsbeavenue cursing you two sandeaters on my phone earlier.

You let him down, you let me down but worst of all you let yourselves down. Go and have a long hard think about what you did, then come back and say you are sorry.

**** yerselves.

Why was DP's Moveo parked down the old part of Chestnut Avenue, opposite the bungalows then? They were there, from about 13.35 appx. DP, Eric (I believe) a young lady and an older fella? The informant left while DP and the older fella were in ordering. How long they stayed, he doesn't know.

Why was DP's Moveo parked down the old part of Chestnut Avenue, opposite the bungalows then? They were there, from about 13.35 appx. DP, Eric (I believe) a young lady and an older fella? The informant left while DP and the older fella were in ordering. How long they stayed, he doesn't know.

A bit less of the 'older fella', if you don't mind. :o

Cheers reload. Had a great time impersonating an idiot, going round every single table asking if they knew Eric from fussing. I'm sure they thought I had been stood up by a blind date. Note to self - don't walk into pub wearing mint green pully approaching complete strangers.

On the plus side I did get a couple of mobile numbers slipped into my pocket.

I got there at 1.10. No winnebago. No smug bar-steward wearing Tiger's castoffs and no Eastern European sizzler. Tried to contact The Rodent- no answer! Gave up after 15 assuming they hadnt been let out of Polski.

Tonight I get a call from Hamster. "Lets go and meet Eric." We now have a new pub game. One with no correct answer, apparently.

Where's Eric? Starts an abusive thread then ****a off...and they banned dropouts for being funny?

Cheers for coming lb, had quite a laugh and two very nice pints. Good pub, wish is left the car at home now. And happy birthday mate.

Hugs.

This is all FACT!!!

ESB - why didn't you or your informant come and join us - would have been good to put a face to the name!!

We were there for a couple of hours.

Hamster I was also there in the evening from 2030 but we missed the quiz as we were down at the wrong end of the bar and didn't realise it was going on at the restuarant end DOH!! Better luck next time!!

I got there at 1.10. No winnebago. No smug bar-steward wearing Tiger's castoffs and no Eastern European sizzler. Tried to contact The Rodent- no answer! Gave up after 15 assuming they hadnt been let out of Polski.

Tonight I get a call from Hamster. "Lets go and meet Eric." We now have a new pub game. One with no correct answer, apparently.[/quote

I was there about the same time, sat outside so that I could give DP directions to a parking place!!

This is all FACT!!!

ESB - why didn't you or your informant come and join us - would have been good to put a face to the name!!

We were there for a couple of hours.

Hamster I was also there in the evening from 2030 but we missed the quiz as we were down at the wrong end of the bar and didn't realise it was going on at the restuarant end DOH!! Better luck next time!!

We even got the quizmaster to call for you over the mike. Surprised you didnt hear that.

We even got the quizmaster to call for you over the mike. Surprised you didnt hear that.

Where I was sat (Phil long gone by then) in the evening was down near the Gents loo, you couldn't hear anything at all - didn't even know the quiz was on - we thought maybe it had been cancelled!! We would have walked it with my crew of son, friends and partners for sure!!