Sheff Utd vs Saints - Post Match Views

exit2

I feel very happy about the result and the performance. It was played at a much better level. was nice to mix to experience with youth as it did work.

I for one actually felt a little scared in whether we will lose or not but in the end we drew which is fantastic.

Well done to Kelvin Davis and Olly for saving us.

If you had offered me a point before the game Id have ripped your arm off - well happy thanks.

Sounded like we rode our luck a little, KD sounds to have played a blinder again, Ollies early bath appears the only downside at the moment.

Good point. Well deserved.

Hope Poortvillet has learned a thing or two tonight.

Reckon with Schneiderlin, Euell and Thomas coming back, we might finally get somewhere.

What is there to learn exactly?

Listen to his own heart rather than Rupert? stand up to Rupert?

Much better, shame that Olly took a red though.

let's not get too too too excited! These lads have a long hard road to travel.

Well done Saints!

Don't think he had much choice, sounded like the bloke was clean through on the edge of the box.Have to see if it's a second yellow or a straight red.

Reckon with Schneiderlin, Euell and Thomas coming back, we might finally get somewhere.

Agreed. Certainly feel that Thomas would have made a difference to at least one of those comical goals on Saturday...

Let's make sure we follow it up with a good game on Saturday...

Don't think he had much choice, sounded like the bloke was clean through on the edge of the box.Have to see if it's a second yellow or a straight red.

I heard the tatters say he was already on a yellow then the next thing they said was "its a Red"

Dont think he had much choice though from the sounds of it. he would have got slated if he did nothing and they scored.

Amazing what adding a couple of experienced players can do for a side.

For a team which will be battling relegation this season, a point up there is a very good one. I just hope the appearances of John and Skacel weren't a one off and whoever was responsible for their exclusion has seen the light.

Good effort, happy with a point. Would have taken that at the start anyway!

Seems as though Olly 'took one for the team' so maybe not a bad thing after all.

A solid defensive display which is encouraging. Still a long way to go but it's a start.

Bring on Swansea.

Excellent stoical performance and showed they can cope with pressure unlike this much lauded new website that seems to struggle with the moaners logging in and at the ready to dip their pens in poison.

For the vast majority who posted on the prediction thread I suspect will have a quiet and sheepish night. Leave the 5-0 tonkings to Burley and Pearson you great bunch of 'supporters'.

That kind of resilience can only confirm that we will confidently survive this season without the need of other teams doing the business for us. Bootboy, No I fan and McEnemy - no thanks the new era is not without setbacks but continues to show enough unlike a lot of our fans who seem stuck in the 1980's.

Good result and great to see Chris Perry, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Rudi Skacel and Stern John back in the team. The youngsters have done well on their own but they need experience players along side them. Hopefully our Director of Football will now let JP run the first team without any interference.

Excellent stoical performance and showed they can cope with pressure unlike this much lauded new website that seems to struggle with the moaners logging in and at the ready to dip their pens in poison.

For the vast majority who posted on the prediction thread I suspect will have a quiet and sheepish night. Leave the 5-0 tonkings to Burley and Pearson you great bunch of 'supporters'.

That kind of resilience can only confirm that we will confidently survive this season without the need of other teams doing the business for us. Bootboy, No I fan and McEnemy - no thanks the new era is not without setbacks but continues to show enough unlike a lot of our fans who seem stuck in the 1980's.

I predicted a draw:smt024:smt024

I think you're funny.:D:D

I want your babies:smt057:smt057

I think people had every right to be worried after the defending on display against Coventry and Watford.

Tonight's result was a good one, but we've a long way to go before we can say for certain that relegation is not a likely outcome. The defence needs to perform consistently before we can start thinking about looking up the table instead of down