will the designated penalty taker please stand up...

lordswoodsaints

because it definately wasnt any of those two numpties.

surely JP must have designated somebody to take the pens?......why didnt surman step up?

why was the ball wrestled away from robertson by Mcgoldrick?

somebody has to take responsibility?

I didn't think DMG wrestled the ball from Robertson. Loked to me like Surman picked the ball up and offered it to DMG because he had been fouled.

Agree that someone should be nominated, where's Beatts when you need him. Never doubted he would score them.

I didn't think DMG wrestled the ball from Robertson. Loked to me like Surman picked the ball up and offered it to DMG because he had been fouled.

Agree that someone should be nominated, where's Beatts when you need him. Never doubted he would score them.

Maybe Le tiss should come down and show them how its done.

my mistake ,it was actually wotton who wrestled it off of robertson.

What's the latest list on how many we have missed and who are the culprits? It's a fair few isn't it?

Off the top of me 'ead:

Wotton - Watford (h)

DMG - Watford (h)

Surman - Doncaster (a)

Last season:

John - Norwich (h)

Rasiak - Bury (h) - Scored on rebound

Euell - Blackpool (h)

Before that, I think only McQ has missed one (QPR away) since Mazza missed in a CC shoot-out in the late '90s. Skacel is the only player at the club with a 100% record (1 from 1).

Maybe Le tiss should come down and show them how its done.

Le Tiss missed 1 pen' in 10 years and this shower of a team missed 2 in 10 minutes!

Almost a sacrilege to mention these numpties (McGoldrick, Wootton, Euell etc) in the same posts as Le Tiss and David Peach.

Anyone see Higgies put away a pen' for Stoke Giants today? I was never his greatest fan - always played too many forwards on side - but how we could have done with him in recent seasons.

because it definately wasnt any of those two numpties.

surely JP must have designated somebody to take the pens?......why didnt surman step up?

why was the ball wrestled away from robertson by Mcgoldrick?

somebody has to take responsibility?

What about the kids at half time they stuck a few away. Maybe they could volunteer.

Wotton shouldn't take them, no professional football should have to resort to bashing it down the middle, any old talentless tosser can do that especially if they don't even disguise where the shot is going.

FACT: LE TISSIER DIDN'T EVER PUT A PENALTY DOWN THE MIDDLE - NOT ONCE IN HIS CAREER

Any professional footballer with the responsibility of taking a penalty should have no trouble hitting it with power at one of the corners, if the keeper makes a save from a penalty like this, then fair enough, the trouble with the pens yesterday was just how pitiful they both were.

Le Tiss missed 1 pen' in 10 years and this shower of a team missed 2 in 10 minutes!

Almost a sacrilege to mention these numpties (McGoldrick, Wootton, Euell etc) in the same posts as Le Tiss and David Peach.

Anyone see Higgies put away a pen' for Stoke Giants today? I was never his greatest fan - always played too many forwards on side - but how we could have done with him in recent seasons.

Agree. He also showed a lot of bottle after having to put the ball on the spot several times due to the windy conditions.