Ipod repairers

bpsaint

Does anybody know of or have experience of any ipod repairers in the Southampton area? My ipod touch has suffered water damage and everything works perfectly as before,the only issue is the screen won't light up anymore,don't know if its a software or hardware problem.

Any advice appreciated.

Does anybody know of or have experience of any ipod repairers in the Southampton area? My ipod touch has suffered water damage and everything works perfectly as before,the only issue is the screen won't light up anymore,don't know if its a software or hardware problem.

Any advice appreciated.

Probably the back light has been burnt out. My iPhone did the same. I had to pay 140 quid to replace mine,

mine has started to have a fault where on songs sometimes it'll pause for about 1 second or so then start again, on one song it does it at exactly 1 min 22 secs in, i played the song five times in a row to check it and it stopped at the same point every time, then started again after about a second. Anyone suggest what the problem is or where i can get it fixed?