Is this laptop a good deal?

Scummer

Looking for a laptop. Want to spend as little as possible (£300 tops). It'll mainly be used for internet browsing, watching iPlayer etc. Needs a reasonable sized and decent quality screen so that more than one of us can see it at te same time. Also for storing our photos. Saw this in Bestbuy yesterday, and probably going to get it today unless anyone has a better suggestion?

http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/product/1000146015/product.aspx

Yes, good price and with 3GB of RAM you will not have any problems with browsing.

Does it come with an OS though? I might be being thick but I can't see any reference to Windows on that page. Probably does but worth checking.

Oh, and did you get one as it looks like they've sold out?!

Does it come with an OS though? I might be being thick but I can't see any reference to Windows on that page. Probably does but worth checking

'tis strange the specification doesn't mention the OS but the product image shows the screen displaying 'Windows 7' and the customer reviews appear to confirm it does come with it installed. We've had an Acer laptop for a few years that has been caned by the kids and has been very reliable. Just recently had to replace the power adaptor.