Voice recognition Typing Software

Deppo

Deppo, I consider you a friend. That is all.

Oh yeah. I have a full version of Dragon Naturally Speaking 9 that you can have as a Christmas present from me to you; you are honoured, mrs h and my mum are the only two people who i ever buy presents for.

Once installed it will automatically update itself which will bring it up to the exact same standard as the most recent version.

Yes, you do have to train it to recognise it but I can give you a 1 hour demonstration of how to get started. The secret is simple; relax. I will help you to relax....

If it's for a friend or relative who needs to use it for communication (IT) purposes please let me know as that is the absolute core of what I do for a living, I am entry level IT man, seriously drop me a line if it's for someone who you think I could teach. It's absolutely determines whether I go to work every day, love teaching people how to get the most out of the internet.

I can teach on their own or in the day centre, word of warning, the day centre is bloody noisy place to try to concentrate.

feel the love this christmas

hamster