First 10 games - a comparison

Minty

Yes, there is.

It's Scotland.

He's Scottish

The other options were Mark McGhee and a half-interested Graeme Souness with many external distractions.

They've gone from nearly scaring the shiit out France and Italy to scraping wins against that funny little country named after the supermarket that a silicon-breasted Scouse tart advertises, who also gave the world Magnus Magnusson :confused:and his hideous daughter Sally, has just stolen shiitloads of UK taxpayers money, and gave the world Bjork.

'Nuff said....

ahhh and England scared the s### out of Kazakstan for so long didnt they?

Take account of the fact that he is an international manager. You can try your rubbishing of someone as you have no real answer to a fact.

Yes, there is.

It's Scotland.

He's Scottish

The other options were Mark McGhee and a half-interested Graeme Souness with many external distractions.

They've gone from nearly scaring the shiit out France and Italy to scraping wins against that funny little country named after the supermarket that a silicon-breasted Scouse tart advertises, who also gave the world Magnus Magnusson :confused:and his hideous daughter Sally, has just stolen shiitloads of UK taxpayers money, and gave the world Bjork.

'Nuff said....

No bigotry there then Alpine? LOL. And you talk about me lsoing credibility???

You really have no problem at all in slagging off people you have never met and know precious little about do you? And if they are foreign so much the better.

If they ever make a movie of Till Death Us Do Part you would be perfect for the Alf Garnett role.

Whilst you are at it Geoff, England gave the world Alpine Saint, boy does this country have a lot to answer for.

Okay, I am done, feel free to make another comment about my membership status instead of answering the many questions you have either ducked or responded to with racial slurs and general abuse.

No bigotry there then Alpine? LOL. And you talk about me lsoing credibility???

You really have no problem at all in slagging off people you have never met and know precious little about do you? And if they are foreign so much the better.

If they ever make a movie of Till Death Us Do Part you would be perfect for the Alf Garnett role.

Whilst you are at it Geoff, England gave the world Alpine Saint, boy does this country have a lot to answer for.

Okay, I am done, feel free to make another comment about my membership status instead of answering the many questions you have either ducked or responded to with racial slurs and general abuse.

How someone can whinge about abuse whilst posting craap that contains so much himself, I'll never know. Pretty low blow to post someones name too - losing your grip, are you ?

Never mind, at least SOGGY house-hold economics/tightfistedness means we only get three of these per day, though why you choose to spend all three stalking me, I'll never know.

Edited by alpine_saint

ahhh and England scared the s### out of Kazakstan for so long didnt they?

Take account of the fact that he is an international manager. You can try your rubbishing of someone as you have no real answer to a fact.

England are one shade of shiit-brown away from Scotland and I've never suggested otherwise, so I dont get your point.

Why you think being an "international manager" means you've somehow "made it big" in life, I really dont follow. And I dont get you arrogance in referring to it as a "fact". Especially as all the worlds best managers are managing clubs....

Yep, you never fail to let me down Alpine, and you never fail to bite, no matter how many times you say you will no longer respond.

Well don't worry, I won't ask you to expand on your subjective, rascist and downright prejudiced opinions any longer.

Like most opinionated bullies, instead of responding with a reasoned arguement you completelty sidestep the question and just reaffirm your ignorance by bolstering your orginal position with further abuse aimed elsewhere.

England might not look like world beaters but they have maximum points.

I know that means nothing to you because you think that a manager that took us to the players offs was a total failure, so no doubt, when we qualify for the next world cup we shall be total failues too.

Still, as you have either bailed out of this country (or have been hounded out by your neighbours) I expect that your allegence now lies with that football powerhouse, Austria?

Oh, and if you mean by reaching the top pinnicle of your profession, whether that means being the CEO of your company or managing your national football team is seen as making it "big", then yes. I think that most people with a reasonable grasp of basic decsion making would think that was the case.

The biggest prize in footballing hisory is the World Cup Alpine. Therefore no manager can claim to be the "world's best" until he has won the world's biggest competition.

ps, if you want to throw in winning the Champions league, that excludes clubs from a large percentage of the world.

How someone can whinge about abuse whilst posting craap that contains so much himself, I'll never know. Pretty low blow to post someones name too - losing your grip, are you ?

Never mind, at least SOGGY house-hold economics/tightfistedness means we only get three of these per day, though why you choose to spend all three stalking me, I'll never know.

You do that so well but whinge when you think others do it. How about answering some of the questions asked instead of body swerving them. But then again you cannot answer them as it would mean backtracking and you don't want to be proved wrong do you.

You do that so well but whinge when you think others do it. How about answering some of the questions asked instead of body swerving them. But then again you cannot answer them as it would mean backtracking and you don't want to be proved wrong do you.

Nope, not answering them again...

England are one shade of shiit-brown away from Scotland and I've never suggested otherwise, so I dont get your point.

Why you think being an "international manager" means you've somehow "made it big" in life, I really dont follow. And I dont get you arrogance in referring to it as a "fact". Especially as all the worlds best managers are managing clubs....

Well how big in life have you made it in comparison? i know its a lot further than me. To me being an Interantional football manager is big, a lot bigger than managing a CCC club, a lot bigger than managing a lot of Pl clubs as well.

Only time will tell if he is up to it, but you are so desperate that he fails so in some way can try and prove in your mind that he was wrong here is pathetic.

He did ok considering all that he had going on behind the scenes, and as it has now been stated he alos left with a great compensation package that the club used to help pay off debt or even the loan signings that helped us stay up after our spiral downhill after he left.

Get a room, gents. What great reading!

No harm in trying to raise the level of debate out of the gutter and away from bigotted, petty minded abuse though is there?

It is all too easy to come on these places and spout ill thought out rants as the member we are dealing with here does all too often.

I don't know about you, but I feel very uncomfortable when a fellow human being not only delights in seeing another fail, but constantly uses up a lot of time and energy to point any such or alleged failures out to everyone else.

It is also easy to peddle third hand internet gossip as fact to back up weak arguements, something else our fellow scribe does on more or less a daily basis.

This should be a place where Saints fans can come and deal with the issues surrounding the club without having to wince at the performances from some people who seem to get a kick out of pulling people apart and in wallowing in pessimism and negativity.

I have lost count at the number of times Alpine has been banned. Maybe we should adopt the US way forward, three strikes and you are out? Maybe then he will behave himself and treat others with a bit of respect.

Harry a "second hand car dealer"? What a disgraceful slur.

When he was at Bournemouth, to allow him to make a bit of extra bunce (even back then, he had perfected the art of spitting his dummy and threatening to walk if the chairman didn't give him what he wanted) the board siad he could sell off the old club cars and he could keep any profit.

Ads were duly stuck in the 'Cars' colum of the local paper, and when interested parties came round, they were pointed in Harry's direction.

Harry was mystified by one caller who came to enquire about the "Toyota out the front" as Harry couldn't recall putting an ad in the paper for that.

He took the caller round to see the car, didn't recognise it as one he had placed an ad for, but his bulls**tometer immediately kicked into gear, and he started to give it the ****ernee wide boy: "Yeah, lovely little runner, one careful lady owner, she sells the clubs lottery tickets and only uses it to go and fetch the Sunday papers....."

The punter produced a thick wedge of readies, Harry started to dribble and drool and before you could say "brown paper bag" the punter was driving off up the Bournemouth Spur road.

Harry went off to count his loot, when there came a knock at the door. It was the old club physio John 'Captain' Kirk, enquiring if anyone had moved his car as it wasn't where he had parked it out the front....

Oh, and I have relatives in Israel, where the word is that old man Gaydamak is skint and selling everything he can. Not only have his businesses taken a huge hit, but his legal bills as he battles to stay in Israel are crippling him.

Gaydamak senior is such nice man that despite the Israeli constitution declaring that anyone of Jewish blood is entitled to settle there, they want to kick him out.

He and other Russian-Jewish oligarchs who have settled there have such dreadful reputations that the Israeli government want them out as they fear it deters investors from investing in the country.

But, of course, he doesn't have anything to do with P***ey.

As bad as things are for Saints, I don't quite think we've reached the stage of passing round the collecting tins at home games and in the city centre as they did during the days of John Deacon and SOS Pompey.

Never mind Agent Redknapp. John Deacon was a Southampton man who did a proper job on Pompey, almost taking them into oblivion in the old Fourth Division.

And his son David did a bang-up job in getting them a new stadium at Farlington, didn't he?

Just don't mention geese to him.

Playground mentality again Alpine? You can dish it out but when it all comes rushing back to you you pick up your ball and trot off home.....

Nope, just not wasting my time on you.

I, unlike you, contibute financially and on football matters to this site.

You just come here to abuse me 3 times a day...