foresight

Oz

having predicted the correct score and result for yesterday's game, i remain convinced that we are heading for div 1. also the attendances will get lower and lower as the season 'digresses'

once again lowe got it wrong (Nigel Pearson) and employed a 'powder puff' manager!

can't you guys see who has/is wrecking OUR club?

I agree, big mistake to let Pearson go (force out). I feel sorry for Portaloo he is doing a good job on the limited resources and Lowes interference. It may have been a blessing in disguise if we had been relegated last year so that this team could have learned their trade in Div 1.

We need full backs with a bit more experience

JP is so naive, its embarrassing.

Look at Leicester, played 9, won 7, top of the table. I know its a league below us but NP clearly knows what hes doing

Might be a league below but they would **** us.

Mandaric probably coud'nt believe his luck when Lowe made NP go. Lowe's first decision back in charge and once again a major c*ck up.

JP has done better in terms of wins with this young team than Pearson (who I liked as a manager) managed with an arguably better squad.

Say what you will about JP, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest Pearson would be doing better right now.

JP is so naive, its embarrassing.

Look at Leicester, played 9, won 7, top of the table. I know its a league below us but NP clearly knows what hes doing

Or simply Nigel Pearson is working at level now where he can look competent. One defeat where for long periods of the game we seemed to play very well and undone by honest naiveness. We are dodgy at the back but didn't we suffer 5 goal humiliations under Burley and Pearson and have none of the exciting football on display going forward. JP maybe naive but better that than Burley's and Pearson misguided and arrogant self-belief.

The only way we will get relegated this season is if the fans continue to stay away and fail to do their job - support the team!!!! Revenues will fall and we will need to sell players key to our survival and you will all blame Lowe for you forcing his hand and destroying the hopes and dreams of this young hard working and bright team and the loyal supporters who recognise that the foundations are being laid for a brighter future.

One heavy defeat that showed no signs of the utter capitulation shown by experienced 'blood sucking' players in their 5 goal defeats last season and you are all woe is me and Lowe out. If you want to best someone with a stick, beat your mindless whingeing selves of such fortitude and foresight (sic), its boring and unfortunatley your prophecies will be selffulfillling and like most whingers in life when it goes wrong you're look for people to blame rather than you as the source of the problem. GET BEHIND THE TEAM FOR FFS!!!

This season will be a rollercaoster but if we show our support through the gates they can do enough to survice and entertain us along the way whilst growing in experience and delivering the building blocks for better things. Alternatively you can moan your little arses off and hope for a takeover and that someone will save you, are you French? If you are show some ****** like those of us in the resistance.

Or simply Nigel Pearson is working at level now where he can look competent. One defeat where for long periods of the game we seemed to play very well and undone by honest naiveness. We are dodgy at the back but didn't we suffer 5 goal humiliations under Burley and Pearson and have none of the exciting football on display going forward. JP maybe naive but better that than Burley's and Pearson misguided and arrogant self-belief.

The only way we will get relegated this season is if the fans continue to stay away and fail to do their job - support the team!!!! Revenues will fall and we will need to sell players key to our survival and you will all blame Lowe for you forcing his hand and destroying the hopes and dreams of this young hard working and bright team and the loyal supporters who recognise that the foundations are being laid for a brighter future.

One heavy defeat that showed no signs of the utter capitulation shown by experienced 'blood sucking' players in their 5 goal defeats last season and you are all woe is me and Lowe out. If you want to best someone with a stick, beat your mindless whingeing selves of such fortitude and foresight (sic), its boring and unfortunatley your prophecies will be selffulfillling and like most whingers in life when it goes wrong you're look for people to blame rather than you as the source of the problem. GET BEHIND THE TEAM FOR FFS!!!

This season will be a rollercaoster but if we show our support through the gates they can do enough to survice and entertain us along the way whilst growing in experience and delivering the building blocks for better things. Alternatively you can moan your little arses off and hope for a takeover and that someone will save you, are you French? If you are show some ****** like those of us in the resistance.

Rollercoasters always end up at the bottom as will we unless we wake up and smell the coffee and realise what it takes in this league.

JP has done better in terms of wins with this young team than Pearson (who I liked as a manager) managed with an arguably better squad.

Say what you will about JP, I don't think there's any evidence to suggest Pearson would be doing better right now.

Apart from the fact that NP would make it clear he is going to pick his own team from the players available.

NP had to go because he wanted to much money to manage this season(more than £1,500 a week).

I can see this manager going if anyone will manage us for free.

Next season:

A manager without a salary

A team full of academy players

Attendance below 12,000.

I can see the early bird prices being offered for xmas at this rate.

So its the fans fault and up to us to change the club's fortunes. S Beast you really are a first degree tw8t. Thousands made it clear before the season that we would not support Lowe Disunited (not Saints). SFC as a club does not exist whilst chummy boy is running the show and failing miserably once again. Admin - so be it. The club would not continue to be in control of The Failures and then we will return to support the club we love.

And comparing Pearson with the present unproven bunch demonstatres you really know naff all about the game of football.

If only you'd mentioned the dynamic duo, Lord Lowe, or the Saviour, then it would have been even more like reading a [haven't got a] Scooby Doo post :rolleyes:

Rollercoasters always end up at the bottom as will we unless we wake up and smell the coffee and realise what it takes in this league.

Some through bad management end up at the bottom and off the rails in horrifc crashes that closes down the park. If we had kept bootboy and the incompetent fan in charge we would have crashed at the botom and off the rails along with all the ensuing carnage. There wouldn't have been a team / product left worth taking over and if nothing else at least Lowe/Wilde are still making an effort to keep this club as a saleable commodity.

Morning Doug, had a lie in this morning if that's ok with you. No doubt check in again tomorrow so have a great day. Get some fresh air in your lungs now the storm of last night has blown over you never know the winds of change may unstick that mind of yours. (With all due respect as usual to yourself)

Are you again suggesting that JP is a yes man taking orders from the

self declared director of football?

The rose tinted spec wearers won`t like it.:D

I'm saying that NP would make it clear he was going to pick the best 11 fit players at the club, and would probably tell Lowe to f**k off if he tried to tell him who he couldnt pick.

Some through bad management end up at the bottom and off the rails in horrifc crashes that closes down the park. If we had kept bootboy and the incompetent fan in charge we would have crashed at the botom and off the rails along with all the ensuing carnage. There wouldn't have been a team / product left worth taking over and if nothing else at least Lowe/Wilde are still making an effort to keep this club as a saleable commodity.

That's better :D

Morning Doug, had a lie in this morning if that's ok with you. No doubt check in again tomorrow so have a great day. Get some fresh air in your lungs now the storm of last night has blown over you never know the winds of change may unstick that mind of yours. (With all due respect as usual to yourself)

Didn`t bother reading the post properly as it is the usual drivel.

Just curious to know who Doug is:smt102

I'm saying that NP would make it clear he was going to pick the best 11 fit players at the club, and would probably tell Lowe to f**k off if he tried to tell him who he couldnt pick.

I fully agree mate.

We have "yes" men in the board room and in the dressing room.

have any of the doom and gloom fans actually been to a game? or is for most of them the 10 min bus ride across the city too far to go? I can understand those outside Southampton or with genuine commitments but those who would rather stay at home read this, the echo and listen to solent then degrade the team really annoy me (my aunt and uncle fall into this) I have seen a few games this season and when we play well enough to show that we are too good to get relegated and performances will improve, just because the televised games have been poor does not mean that every single performance has gone badly so far, get down to St Marys and support the team you may enjoy it, you may not if your feelings are confirmed from a live game then fair enough, but dont slag the team off from yesterday QPR and the views of others or the echo

"Nigel Pearson is working at a level etc etc .......... "

I don't agree with your take on that ..........

It comes down to Man Management, method etc ......... and THAT is applicable in WHATEVER League you play

The Reality was, last season, Pearson got an already doomed Squad, to believe enough in themselves, to turn things around just enough to keep us in the CCC

THIS Season, Pearson would have kicked on from that

The reason that he was not given the Opportunity to do so, was a combination of Pearson NOT being a yes man, and Lowe refusal to accept ANYONE whom he himself did not appoint

Bring on Administration ..... points deductions we can live with, AND overcome, Lowe we can NO LONGER live with

Get rid of him before he destroys what little there is left of SFC

He is a Disaster that HAS Happened

having predicted the correct score and result for yesterday's game, i remain convinced that we are heading for div 1. also the attendances will get lower and lower as the season 'digresses'

once again lowe got it wrong (Nigel Pearson) and employed a 'powder puff' manager!

can't you guys see who has/is wrecking OUR club?

I'm afraid those that opposed the appointment of GH in 2004 were the real wreckers. They ensured that the engine that needed tweaking by a qualified engineer, was given to a YTS apprentice ! We have spluttered along ever since, patched up and now running out of fuel.

I'm afraid those that opposed the appointment of GH in 2004 were the real wreckers. They ensured that the engine that needed tweaking by a qualified engineer, was given to a YTS apprentice ! We have spluttered along ever since, patched up and now running out of fuel.

Spot on. Interesting Lowe is blamed by many for all our ills but it was the lack of backing that Lowe received at this time that was the start of our problems.

From Lowe leaving our club was run financially so poorly that we were heading to become the next Luton Town. (Dont forget Luton were in the same league as us a couple of years ago)

It will take time but genuinely think we are starting to get our club on track. At least I can now relate to players who seem to care about our club unlike the team of last season.

We appear to be laying good foundations again.

im not a fan of pearson and i dont think he would have done any better or worse than JP has done,if reports are to be believed about his wage demands then imo we have saved money.

what it comes down to is money and we aint got none,so the right financial decisions have been made to try and stabilise the clubs finances,they may not be the right footballing decisions but they have delayed us from going into admin and kept the banks happy for a while.

From Lowe leaving our club was run financially so poorly

Yeah, he left it so healthy that we lost £9,000,000 cash out he door, and that was even after receiving £7m from the parachute payments.

He left a Club with a cash deficit of something like £16,000,000 per annum.

A Club whose income had fallen so much, that after the last years parachute payment, income would go down from £45m-£50m to something like £14m!!!!!!

He left a busted flush.

I have no doubt that some of the financial decisions by the new regime were poor (particularly not attempting to cut back last summer), but the idea that he left a stable Club is pure fantasy.

im not a fan of pearson and i dont think he would have done any better or worse than JP has done,if reports are to be believed about his wage demands then imo we have saved money.

I'm sure we may have saved some money on not appointing Pearson, but his wages were not excessive and if we had wanted to, then I'm sure we could have afforded him.

The manager is (or at least should be) the most important person at a club. To me it would be a false economy not appointing someone just for the sake of a few grand.

Finances didn't dictate that we had to release Pearson, it was more down to Lowe believing Poortvliet & co would be a better footballing option.

It is impossible to judge whether that was right or wrong, as we would never know what Pearson would have achieved, but I'm sure that won't stop many from hypothesising though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nigel Pearson is working at a level etc etc .......... "

I don't agree with your take on that ..........

It comes down to Man Management, method etc ......... and THAT is applicable in WHATEVER League you play

The Reality was, last season, Pearson got an already doomed Squad, to believe enough in themselves, to turn things around just enough to keep us in the CCC

And it was just enough. In reality over 14 games he took was from the safety of 18th into 22nd with two difficult games to play. Pearson's and the club's good fortune was the freak injuries to all our keepers that we got in Wright who played an absolute blinder that none of us including Pearson could have foreseen. Under Pearson lets not forget the 5-0 capitulation ay Hull and unlike yesterday with zero positives for us. Lets not forget the fact that apart from a bit part for Lallana he made no attempt to shake up his old pro's with some youth with their playing for the shirt and career attitude. It worked for Warnock at palace

THIS Season, Pearson would have kicked on from that

Agreed if we have been relegated. Plenty of people in life get roles 1 level above their level of capability. If Leicester get promoted this season Pearson IMO will be out of work by Xmas 2009.

The reason that he was not given the Opportunity to do so, was a combination of Pearson NOT being a yes man, and Lowe refusal to accept ANYONE whom he himself did not appoint

And you have the evidence to support these fact's or as always is it just another jaundiced opinion of events?

Bring on Administration ..... points deductions we can live with, AND overcome, Lowe we can NO LONGER live with

WE cannot live with a points deduction our fickle fans are deserting us already for whatever reason and administration will bring on certain relegation. Look at where Luton Town were before Newell blew the lid on transfer irregularities, frankly they deserve all they have got and so shall we if you and 'fans' like you continue to peddle this ridiculous notion that administration will benefit the club simply because Lowe will get what he deserves. Some strange fans we have.

Get rid of him before he destroys what little there is left of SFC

He is a Disaster that HAS Happened

The disaster that is happening to this club is the ignorance and moronic stupidity of the stay away fans who think their efforts will oust Lowe and make the club stronger when it will actually bring it to it's knees. Well done the only people appluading you will be our friends in blue down the road. They must be loving it watching a once proud club destroyed by prejudiced and fickle fans whilst 13-14k hard core do their loyal best to support the club thei genuinely love. Anti-Lowe SMS stay aways seriously want to make me vomit, see all you last game of the season if we need a result to stay up and you can all pretend how hard core you all are, pathetic.

I think its time that I sent the guys in white coats around to your abode to take you away. Lets face it your contributions are becoming more irrational by the day. I can only assume that Scooby is educating you.

There is loyalty and then there is missplaced loyalty

The disaster that is happening to this club is the ignorance and moronic stupidity of the stay away fans who think their efforts will oust Lowe and make the club stronger when it will actually bring it to it's knees. Well done the only people appluading you will be our friends in blue down the road. They must be loving it watching a once proud club destroyed by prejudiced and fickle fans whilst 13-14k hard core do their loyal best to support the club thei genuinely love. Anti-Lowe SMS stay aways seriously want to make me vomit, see all you last game of the season if we need a result to stay up and you can all pretend how hard core you all are, pathetic.

Do love that repetitive focus on the 'stay away fans'. You know that you are at the bottom of the barrel when you cannot blame the board and manager. Isolate the fan base even more and then blame them again - great business model!!

Yeah, he left it so healthy that we lost £9,000,000 cash out he door, and that was even after receiving £7m from the parachute payments.

He left a Club with a cash deficit of something like £16,000,000 per annum.

A Club whose income had fallen so much, that after the last years parachute payment, income would go down from £45m-£50m to something like £14m!!!!!!

He left a busted flush.

I have no doubt that some of the financial decisions by the new regime were poor (particularly not attempting to cut back last summer), but the idea that he left a stable Club is pure fantasy.

Both him and Cowen also left with a big fat severence pay-off. If Lowe and Cowen cared so much about SFC they a) wouldn't have demanded it, and b) would have given it back on their return.

Question for Rupies groupies - why should i put any money into SFC PLC when your beloved Rupert milked the club in it's hour of need?

yellow_billed_cuckoo.jpg

The disaster that is happening to this club is the ignorance and moronic stupidity of the stay away fans who think their efforts will oust Lowe and make the club stronger when it will actually bring it to it's knees.

Give the boy a gold star.

I can't speak for all the stay-aways, but speaking for myself I am boycotting to bring the club to it's knees. You see my friend I want the club to go into administration, I want the PLC to go under, I want Lowe and Wilde to lose their investment.

Even if Saints end up in league 2 I don't care. So long as the cloud of Lowe is gone i'll be happy.

So there you are, you right my little Sunny Delight.

I can't speak for all the stay-aways, but speaking for myself I am boycotting to bring the club to it's knees. You see my friend I want the club to go into administration, I want the PLC to go under, I want Lowe and Wilde to lose their investment.

Even if Saints end up in league 2 I don't care. So long as the cloud of Lowe is gone i'll be happy.

you and me both!

I'm unconvinced that the scenario you describe will see Lowe or Wilde out (OK perhaps one of the two with the other able to buy thier stake at a knock down price). All that would happen in admin is that all saleable assets would be gone. The club would become an absolute shell and the shareholders' stakes worthless with no chance of them getting the price they'd want to sell up. It would make these days of belt tightening seem like liberty hall and YOU WOULD PROBABLY STILL HAVE LOWE in charge, even more entrenched if we came out of administration because noone would be looking to buy the mess that would be left.

That's assuming we didn't go into liquidation, which would be a distinct possibility.

You want all that for SFC just because you don't like an (admittedly) unloveable businessment.

If you are a real saints supporter (I believe you are as you do post on this forum) what exactly about SFC do you SUPPORT?

I mean, you want the team to lose and to be relegated, you want the true fans WHO ACTUALLY GO TO THE GAMES to suffer as they do watch the losing team. You even wish that the club would face administration and therefore must sell out all its assets (Among those assets are in fact some quality players raised in our own academy). And all this because of 2 people? That is really a childish standpoint...

Do you really think that the SFC would ever recover and rise again, starting all over in league 2 with no money, **** players and just a few supporters left..?

If you are a real saints supporter (I believe you are as you do post on this forum) what exactly about SFC do you SUPPORT?

I mean, you want the team to lose and to be relegated, you want the true fans WHO ACTUALLY GO TO THE GAMES to suffer as they do watch the losing team. You even wish that the club would face administration and therefore must sell out all its assets (Among those assets are in fact some quality players raised in our own academy). And all this because of 2 people? That is really a childish standpoint...

Do you really think that the SFC would ever recover and rise again, starting all over in league 2 with no money, **** players and just a few supporters left..?

Well said, Oz and Puff amongst many others your fighting talk is deafening. I think there are three things in life that require your unconditional support - your family, your country and for football fans - your team. With your attitudes I don't actually believe you are true Saints supporters and would not be surprised to find you are a couple of Pompey trolls. In any event you clearly are uneducated and moronic chavs. Lowe has more right to be ****ed off with you as you made Burberry the cloth of the landed gentry into the uniform of the layabout ignorant scum such as your good selves.