Injury update

VectisSaint

What is happening with Pulis? Not mentioned on OS on injury updates.I know a lot of people weren't happy we signed him but as we have and are paying his salary we want him fit asap to see if he can do a job for us!Any updates on his fitness?

He is still 5 weeks away from "returning". I'm astounded that we take on a player who is going to be injured for that length of time when we are supposed to be skint. Now if he was another Ronaldo or something maybe it would be worth the wait.

But Pulis has been here about 3 weeks already, so that will be at least 2 months out of action. Why do we do these things?

I hope the AD deal was "I'll give you £1.0m for Andrew, but if you take my nipper I'll give you a bit more!"

He is still 5 weeks away from "returning". I'm astounded that we take on a player who is going to be injured for that length of time when we are supposed to be skint. Now if he was another Ronaldo or something maybe it would be worth the wait.

But Pulis has been here about 3 weeks already, so that will be at least 2 months out of action. Why do we do these things?

I hope the AD deal was "I'll give you £1.0m for Andrew, but if you take my nipper I'll give you a bit more!"

Hello!!

xx