Slow PC

SO16_Saint

I guess your windows partition is C:/ so D:/ would make no odds.....

But you really need 10% of your total partition size free.

Could move the paging fiile from C to D thus freeing up about 2gb?

Install team viewer if you want and i'll take a look remotely.

Quite fancy using that as i have similar issue,but alas i'm a technophobe and a tad scared of anything that will 'delete permanantly'really don't want to lose pictures and such like.

Is it likely to delete files of piccies in pictures or my documents?

As i say i am thick when it comes to anything slightly techy reference pc's.

This is my last post i believe....still awaiting status on my payment of my subscription as i sent it a couple of days ago and also acceptance of my new email as it appears it's barred by admin???

Apologies to hijack this a tad but obviously cant start thread.I have sent numerous messages via the promt after non acceptance of my email.

Quite fancy using that as i have similar issue,but alas i'm a technophobe and a tad scared of anything that will 'delete permanantly'really don't want to lose pictures and such like.

Is it likely to delete files of piccies in pictures or my documents?

As i say i am thick when it comes to anything slightly techy reference pc's.

This is my last post i believe....still awaiting status on my payment of my subscription as i sent it a couple of days ago and also acceptance of my new email as it appears it's barred by admin???

Apologies to hijack this a tad but obviously cant start thread.I have sent numerous messages via the promt after non acceptance of my email.

CCleaner will just delete any unnecessary crap on your computer. It won't touch any photos etc.

It will unlog you from sites you're logged into, mind, so make sure you know your usernames/ passwords.

Oi admin people, saint lard is trying to give you money!

CCleaner will just delete any unnecessary crap on your computer. It won't touch any photos etc.

It will unlog you from sites you're logged into, mind, so make sure you know your usernames/ passwords.

Oi admin people, saint lard is trying to give you money!

Sound advice. Plus, I am aware of Saint Lard's plight, poor fellow.