Android beta testers wanted...

pedg

I would be grateful if anyone could help test an Android app I am currently working on that should be ready for testing in the very near future.

Its allows you to access your stored firefox bookmarks via the firefox sync service (http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/firefox/sync/) so that you can always have an up to date copy of your PC bookmarks on your phone (You can get a iphone app that does this but don't think anyone has released an android one yet (and will be a bit peeved if they have!)).

If you are interested in helping please reply below or PM me. At the moment the only payment will be a free copy of the final app and the warm glow of helping a fellow saints fan! If I a) ever finish it and b) make a fortune that might change (but don't hold your breath!).

Thanks

pedg

• 2 weeks later...
yeh go on then, i can try it on my Desire if you like. pm me if you want my help. Cheers.

I would PM you but as you are a registered user I can't. If you could email me at admin@spsapps.com I will let you know where to get the apk to test (still not finished but definitely 'getting there...').

There is an app called myBookmarks that does sync bookmarks with android, but it involves uploading a bookmarks.html to their site. HTC Sync 3.0 allows you to sync while connected vis USB but I havent found any other good OTA sync apps. I will email you too as I am not subscribed on here any more