Dear oh dear

Saint in Paradise

You have some "great" people in the UK don't you ?

:facepalm:

Tbh, the little old lady and gent probably think they're doing their community spirited thing. But one day they'll be doing it, and a driver will jump out of his car and take a club to them. And that will be a great shame. I wouldn't encourage this sort of stuff for a second. Let the police do the work, that's what they're paid for.

I dont have sound so I dont know if there was anything "controversial" being said; but we have a Community Speed Camera group in our village. The village has an bias to elderly people and they man it. The figures on the average road speed is fed back to local Police. Due to this we have had traffic calming measures put at the start and end of the village which has seen the speed of cars and lorries reduced and fewer accidents on the main through road.

TBF. I would worry more about thye youth in today's society who would "kick her in the ****" for doing nothing more that trying to up hold the law.

And that is exactly the problem, I don't take issue with the motive of the community group, but we pay the Police to do 'policing'.