I Touch

Hatch

Hatch, if you want something that works, has hundreds of thousands of apps, songs and videos available and isn't going to be a product that all her mates say, "What the f*ck is that piece of sh*t?" about when they see it then get the iPod Touch.

I have one and its great. I dont use it much for playing music - more for email, internet, games, messaging, voip calls. There may well be a new one announced in Sept - usually the time Apple launch the new model. Should mean there are some good deals to be had before then. I agree about iTunes - it works just fine. Can be annoying sometimes when trying to update your library though.

Was given a 32GB Touch for my birthday yesterday. Seems like a very impressive piece of kit. Does virtually everything that an iphone does except make phone calls. Have so far put well over 24hr of music on it and it`s hardly touch the memory. Cheapest seems to be Amazon.

I have one and I must say is great. Watching TV shows and films is good - the loudspeaker isn't great though so buy a travel speaker.

Can't fault it as an MP3, BUT I do wish I'd bought an i-phone before getting this - only being able to go online or use itunes when you have wi-fi or can find wi-fi is a faff. If I had an i-phone I could log on all the time.

'Sides from that, it's brilliant.