Twitter

Thedelldays

I follow @wossy but he is a bit boring really. @jeremypiven cos I like Entourage and he talks loads about it and uploads pics....erm @profbriancox Wonders of the Solar System was a great show and he is now filming the second series and again posts up some amazing pics. Did follow Russel Brand but he tweets waaaaay too often for me not to find him annoying. Anyone know if Sir David Attenborough has a twitter? - Slightly unrelated note, Sir Dave is a great great man, I sent him a letter a few weeks ago and 5 days later I had a signed copy of one of his dvds and a very nice reply letter back from him. Didn't ask him about twitter though but he really is a legend.

I've been playing about on Twitter for the past 5 months with good and bad thoughts on it all. Without a doubt the most amusing, educational and top person I follow is Boy George. I ran across him by accident when someone retweeted one of his tweets. A really decent guy whose past has surely enlightened him.

I follow all sorts of people, Saints fans, fans of other clubs, only a few 'celebs', a couple of footballers, news things, and just random people I might find interesting. I only have a few friends on there that I actually know but that's alright. I really like twitter, but I do talk a lot of shít on there.

I follow all sorts of people, Saints fans, fans of other clubs, only a few 'celebs', a couple of footballers, news things, and just random people I might find interesting. I only have a few friends on there that I actually know but that's alright. I really like twitter, but I do talk a lot of shít on there.

THIS^^ I lol, of course.

i agree, Red&White talks tripe, and Pancake spams out his photo's almost daily

i usually end up talking to myself on it tbh, quite a useful resource for the latest tech news, and i follow some decent people on there who can help with IT issues etc

@Macdoodle

Very rarely use Twitter, but feel free to follow me if you like. I follow;

Stephen Fry - because he's godly

officialsaints - because it's good for club info/photos

Charlie Brooker - because he's also godly

Emily Eavis - good for Glasto information

Raoul on the Run - thanks to the thread on TMS

Justine Joli - because she's purrrty and filthy in equal measures

i usually end up talking to myself on it tbh,

Yep me too though it can be useful. Watching Athletics on BBC tonight ( Interactive) the commentator was talking as though the viewers were stupid, twittering away about him made me feel much better and at least one athlete agreed :)

Well for those who follow Saints the Club itself have began their Officlal Saints http://twitter.com/officialsaints (@officlalsaints with the most updated news. So for those who say it's a waste of time I wouldn't bother but for those of us who enjoy Twitter this is great news

You can download plugins, for Firefox, Safari compatible browsers that make Twitter a very interesting too. For those who want to write longer replies there is TWITLONGER which is free to use like lots of extrasl. Faster than Youtube to upload videos, photos, share music.

TWEETDECK and ECHOFON as well as POWERTWITTER are interesting additions both for PC's and Mobile phones.

Rio Ferdinand is having a debate about the Prem's best players and said this:

"Matt le tissier-wot a technician,could put the ball anywhere he wanted and scored some of the best goals ever in the prem!Genius wi the ball"

Just thought I'd share :)

I've always liked Rio:D