FLOCK Browser

ART

In order to participate in multi voting online, I recently downloaded 7 different browsers. Besides being able to vote quickly, it enabled me the opportunity to test them all out side by side. Amazingly they all ran beautifully and didn't cause any problems except. hahaha Internet Explorer and Firefox which were slow and took ages to load.

I am happy to pass on my thoughts and in particular two superb browsers that are both fast, light on CPU and easy to use.

FLOCK Browser is a clone of FIREFOX but is 10 times fast, doesn't freeze and one is able to add all the extras that one uses on FIREFOX.

Another which I'd never heard about but really excellent is the K-MELEON Browser which again is fast, easy on CPU and very neat to use.

Strangely I found SAFARI the next best despite being an Apple base browser it now runs very nicely in Windows based computers.

I tried going back to FIREFOX as my default browser but just gave up as I have with Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.

I highly recommend both FLOCK and K-Meleon but would be interested to hear thoughts from anyone else who's tried them.

FLOCK Browser is a clone of FIREFOX but is 10 times fast, doesn't freeze and one is able to add all the extras that one uses on FIREFOX.

Flock has now abandoned Firefox and embraced Chrome. The new version that is in beta now is basically Chrome with a few extensions.

Edited by mdearlove