Change your ring noise when people phone you?

thesaint sfc

I've got a couple of customers who have a different ring when you phone them! One when you phone them it rings like normal but you hear only fools and horses theme tune over the top, and the other you hear wolf noises when you ring them! Does anyone know how to do this?

Nope - just someone on their mobile phone.

I'm trying to think of what to type in google but really struggling!

It's literally - you dial in their mobile number the phone starts ringing, then after a couple of rings you can hear sound effects in the background - the two I've heard are only fools and horses theme and someone making wolf noises.

They've been around for years. Used to get alot of them when I was phoning around looking for Labourers for jobs, some are pretty damn awful whilst some you can't get enough of. I'd sometimes hide my ID then phone people just to listen to them, how sad I was.

They've been around for years. Used to get alot of them when I was phoning around looking for Labourers for jobs, some are pretty damn awful whilst some you can't get enough of. I'd sometimes hide my ID then phone people just to listen to them, how sad I was.

The wolf one was ****. Just made him look like a royal pleb. I would quite like the only fools and horses one, but I'd have to trial it. I'd probably get ****ed off with people asking me how I'd managed it. Doesn't look like O2 support it though.