iOS 4

Michelle

Threading in emails is pretty good, folders also useful. Multitasking is not real multitasking - it basically saves the state of each window for when you switch back. Maybe when there are some proper multitasking apps it will be more useful

Viewing your photo's by place is cool.
You mean like this simular App thats already out on the Samsung Galaxy S : Layar Reality Browser

Layar Reality Browser

After activating the Layar Reality Browser on your Samsung Galaxy S, you just need to capture your surroundings with your Mobile phone camera and you will have an instant POI view of the street. By selecting the spot you require, you will be able to access the address, phone number, price listings and more detailed information. Thanks to teaming up with Tele Atlas, Samsung Galaxy S has the greatest number of POIs.

Excellent - went to update phone this evening, now I cant even turn it off, I have an apple logo and an empty progress bar, and an annoying flashing at the bottom of my laptop's screen, which hasn't gone away even with a system restore. Bloody hell, why did I bother? Anybody able to help?!

Excellent - went to update phone this evening, now I cant even turn it off, I have an apple logo and an empty progress bar, and an annoying flashing at the bottom of my laptop's screen, which hasn't gone away even with a system restore. Bloody hell, why did I bother? Anybody able to help?!

Aaaaaaahh APPLE! Works first time, every time. ;)

You got a 3G or 3GS?

Looks like 3G users should avoid this update like the plague.

My 3G updated with no problems, I did have some sync issues with outlook but was a windows problem. No idea what to suggest invicta.

Did you do a simple update through iTunes? Some sites have recommended updating the software by Restoring the phone.

What's the speed like on your phone now?

My 3G updated with no problems either. I think OS4 might be a little RAM hungry for the 3G but it seems that when you've done everything once it sorts itself out. It's good enough to make me hesitate about purchasing an iPhone 4, too. I had a play with the new one in the O2 shop last week and loved it but the 3G still does everything I ask of it.