Best ISP

thesaint sfc

I've tried O2 & Demon - both weren't giving me good download speeds but could live with my 140 odd GB download a month. I moved to more expensive premium companies - TitanADSL & fast.co.uk who were both charging me around £50 a month - both were giving me 110GB a month to download which I couldn't stick to - also I didn't really want to pay £50 a month for my broadband. Who else have you guys tried and had success with? I live in a very remote location so my download speed is about 3-4MB. Plusnet get good reviews but I kind of expect them to be like O2 and have their speeds capped by BT at peak times.

I've tried O2 & Demon - both weren't giving me good download speeds but could live with my 140 odd GB download a month. I moved to more expensive premium companies - TitanADSL & fast.co.uk who were both charging me around £50 a month - both were giving me 110GB a month to download which I couldn't stick to - also I didn't really want to pay £50 a month for my broadband. Who else have you guys tried and had success with? I live in a very remote location so my download speed is about 3-4MB. Plusnet get good reviews but I kind of expect them to be like O2 and have their speeds capped by BT at peak times.

What sort of speeds were you getting with O2?

I'm with O2 currently and am consistently getting speeds of 15MB for £15 a month regardless of time of day, with unlimited usage. I'm not in a remote location however, but they should have done a line check first to check you could get reasonable speeds for what you were paying for

What sort of speeds were you getting with O2?

I'm with O2 currently and am consistently getting speeds of 15MB for £15 a month regardless of time of day, with unlimited usage. I'm not in a remote location however, but they should have done a line check first to check you could get reasonable speeds for what you were paying for

3.5/4mb because of where I live - they were very good but because of my downloading BT capped my speed at the exchange in order to give other O2 users a fair broadband speed. Therefore I went to someone else like fast.co.uk who charge you a small fortune because they piggyback off of another supplier and don't have as many customers - thus your speeds don't get capped. My situation is totally different to yours because of where I live. O2 would have been fantastic and my first choice if I didn't live in such a rural area.

Bt capped my speed down to about 150kb a lot of the time because they f*cking hated me.

With that much to download sounds like some ones a big pikey movie ripper and flog down the pub nobber. I'm with o2 and never had an issue constant 8mb all day £7.50 a month and no cappin (well fair ussage)

I'm certainly not one of those I can assure you.

O2 Broadband for a 3MB connection where I live was around £30. You're very lucky!