Ya know we'll lose the next one

Mr X

Ban Him! Now we've been jinxed, we'll all be hunting you down!

Seriously though, Norwich were my tip to struggle this season, but the signings of Stefanovic and Sibierski seem to have toughened them up a bit. I predict a draw, though naturally I expect a win.

Ha I was just speaking to a mate about this very issue, Norwich at home then Coventry away both sound winnable so you know what Saints will probably go and do ...

I hate to use an Adrian Chiles (lol at least I think thats his surname) from the beeb quote but "its the hope thats such a killer" when supporting saints, another win and we seem comfortable a loss on tuesday and we're back in the mire.

Ha I was just speaking to a mate about this very issue, Norwich at home then Coventry away both sound winnable so you know what Saints will probably go and do ...

I hate to use an Adrian Chiles (lol at least I think thats his surname) from the beeb quote but "its the hope thats such a killer" when supporting saints, another win and we seem comfortable a loss on tuesday and we're back in the mire.

trouble is when was it any different.For every 6-3 v Man u there are many more 4-3 at Tranmeres

I actually think Tuesday is a huge match , lose and we are back to square won.

Win and who knows, Jason Euell appeared very positive on Sky this morning.

Having him available would mean we could rest a youngster, something they will need as the season rolls on

Spot the oxymoron...

So clearly no one can put 2 and 2 together.

Yesterday I ask if the Donny match can be fixed, and as if by magic we win by an og and a pen.

I wasn't actually expecting that to happen, you understand, but just in case...

What would you like the next result to be?