Canadian Grand Prix

Arizona

This has been truly stunning! Battloes all the way down the field, the top five within 5 seconds of each other and some cracking overtakes....

...As Button takes Alonso!!!!! If Hamilton hasn't looked after his tyres correctly, Button could have him.

Wow! That race was truly brilliant, made Turkey look sh*t. Battles, collisions overtaking all race long. We must have had about 8 different leaders (including Buemi at one point). Schumacher, Kubica and Massa all collided with about 5 cars each in various incidents. Both Force Indias owned Schumi on the last lap, Sutil passed him into the final corner and he got no points.

Oh, and the 3rd McLaren 1-2 of the season. :D:D Brilliant.

It's been a great season. It's almost a shame that the rules are being turned on their head again for next year as there seems to be no point.

There's going to be a lot of work for the composites guys at just about every team over the next couple of weeks though. There was a lot of carbon fibre spread across the track today!

Just watching the Red Button Forum. Watching the highlights, what the feck is Schumacher on? The incidents with Kubica and Massa were just unforgiveable. Wreckless. If it was a rookie doing that, he'd get kicked straight back down to GP2.

He'll get a penalty, for sure. Hopefully applied to the next race as no points would be affected by applying it as a 25 sec penalty to that race.

PS. Are admin the only people who can post when the forums are off?

He'll get a penalty, for sure. Hopefully applied to the next race as no points would be affected by applying it as a 25 sec penalty to that race.

PS. Are admin the only people who can post when the forums are off?

It would seem so. What I wouldn't give for Saints to buy a player and release the new away kit in the next 10 minutes. :D

My thoughts precisely regarding the penalty. I was sat there thinking he would get a 25s penalty, then both FIs get him in the last 3 corners and he ends up with no points. Serves him right, dirty cheating c**t.

Yeah, a bit of a "what if?" moment for us really. Gaining a place is good but I think it could have been so much better if Robert hadn't had to complete most of the race with a smashed end plate, diffuser and floor.

Bloody brilliant race. Lots of drama, lots of overtaking, lots of fun. And of course the race 1-2 , leading to the championship 1-2, always helps.

Seems like a MotoGP race you're describing. :)

I saw the race LIVE, and you're right it was pretty good, especially for an F1 race.

Edited by St Landrew

Seems like a MotoGP race you're describing. :)

I saw the race LIVE, and you're right it was pretty good, especially for an F1 race.

Not recently ;)

Update; No penalty for Rob's chop across Sutil into the pits. The data backs up his intent to slow and enter behind Sutil and Sutil's massively early braking manoeuvre in front of him.