Over-30's needed for WorldNET tournament (under-30s now also required!!)

Minty

Well I've FB Messaged minty and txt him but no reply, so I may as well stick it on this thread... "im out". I broke a toe on saturday and seriously doubt thatll be healed enough to play football. However, I'd still like to come along in a beckham-esq suited support role :p (or I could just be a gayer and have bruised it badly, but seems unlikely)

Thats not good as we only have 11 players!!! fingers crossed its only bruised, you could always stand between the sticks if its busted :-)

Thats not good as we only have 11 players!!! fingers crossed its only bruised, you could always stand between the sticks if its busted :-)

Trust me, im SERIOUSLY contemplating that!

Well I've FB Messaged minty and txt him but no reply, so I may as well stick it on this thread... "im out". I broke a toe on saturday and seriously doubt thatll be healed enough to play football. However, I'd still like to come along in a beckham-esq suited support role :p (or I could just be a gayer and have bruised it badly, but seems unlikely)

Take an ibuprofen and be a man !!! It'll only hurt afterwards anyways.

Be careful with the Beckham suited deal BTW, some people will think it is only for a Baj brand promotion. ;)

He's on holiday until Friday.

Come on people, pull your f*cking fingers out and get yourselves up to Leeds.

The football's always a laugh, you'll have the best take-away pizza in the UK on Friday night, and you have to option of going to Bibi's on the Saturday night, where the food is great and the view even greater. ;)

And, frankly, if I can get my fat, 37 year old arse up there, you really need a decent excuse not to (and Scott, I'm not sure if your reason is good enough... ;) )

Right, if you'd all like to peruse this, and decide what pizzas you want on Friday night?

Any idea where the nippers team post, so I can let them know too?

They're on here too... well, most of them I think.

Right, if you'd all like to peruse this, and decide what pizzas you want on Friday night?

Any idea where the nippers team post, so I can let them know too?

Think Manzo's only going for the Pizza!! Can you rememebr what I had last, I fancy a change ;-)

Well I just put the boots on for first time since breaking my toe, the fit, but i cant kick a ball without getting a sharp pain... but...

...arent halves just 15 mins or something? Im thinking a MASS spray of deep heat before each half should see me through?

Well I just put the boots on for first time since breaking my toe, the fit, but i cant kick a ball without getting a sharp pain... but...

...arent halves just 15 mins or something? Im thinking a MASS spray of deep heat before each half should see me through?

Me and CabbageFace are going to rape you and stick our fingers in your butt ...twice...........each