Euell on the orange sofas

Bailey

Poor bloke hasn't even appeared on the sofa yet and is getting **** on here. I thought his performances towards the end of last season were not too shabby and he could be a useful player to help the yougsters at the moment. But then, you couldn't moan then.

where is here getting ****e?

people are saying they are not really looking forward to it nothing more...and ot be honest, any grown up who get all "excited" about an average footballer on the telly, saying the 'same old same old' is a bit touched in the head.

Euell's a very key player for us, who had a month last season of playing ****, which made all the fans turn against him, but he done enough in the last few games and also pre-season to not be sold in Janurary, hopefully.

To be fair Euell was gash for more than "a month" he was garbage until Pearson arrived after which he started showing some quality in the middle. I'd much rather have him in the team than Gillett. Hopefully he can hurry up and get back from injury and into some fitness along with Skacel and Holmes. With those three in the team and playing 2 up front I'm sure we'd see a big improvement. Alas not much hope of that.

where is here getting ****e?

people are saying they are not really looking forward to it nothing more...and ot be honest, any grown up who get all "excited" about an average footballer on the telly, saying the 'same old same old' is a bit touched in the head.

Where someone says what a pile of shie And someoneelse says 'euell be sorry if you watch t'. hardly ringing endorsements.

Still, cracking day out today so onwards and upwards