Peugeot rcz

Glasgow_Saint

Anyone seen this car yet? Looks amazing....

The lady has been looking for a car (upto 25k) for the last few months, she was going to buy an Audi TT but just seen this today at our local Peugeot garage.

Really really smart looking (better than the audi imo)

My only concern is the resale value?

New one (White) with a few extra's is 24k.

2011-peugeot-rcz3.jpg

Looks good, a cheaper, nearly identical looking version of the old style Audi TT, only slightly better. As a Peugeot driver, I can't really fault them currently, their new stuff is miles better than their old stuff.

I can see this becoming a "ladies" car though, perfect for your other half perhaps...

Well, it will depreciate harder than the TT, that's almost definite. They do look the part but if it's for the missus have you considered the Renault Wind? The more powerful (not very powerful 133bhp) limited edition is £18k. Pretty too.

2011-Renault-Wind.jpg

Well, it will depreciate harder than the TT, that's almost definite. They do look the part but if it's for the missus have you considered the Renault Wind? The more powerful (not very powerful 133bhp) limited edition is £18k. Pretty too.

2011-Renault-Wind.jpg

Looks smart, however she is pretty insistant that she wants back seats. Don't know why.

I tried to swing her towards the new Z4 but she ruled out because of the 2 seats.

Have you looked in the back of the RCZ? Is she mates with Douglas Bader or something?

I had to Wiki that - you learn something every day.

Bader was partly based at RAF Tangmere (just outside Chichester). The base has gone although a lot of the airfield remains.

The local is called The Bader Arms, which I think takes the **** a little bit. The standing joke is that you go down to the Bader Arms to get legless.