Euell?

RobM

Where is he? Not even a peep out of the OS or JP about him, no talk on here, nothing, nadda.

Despite a less than impressive start, he really came good at the end of the season under NP and showed his class during pre-season with JP too. In fact, he played a lot and was one of our best and most consistent performers in pre-season.

So, what happened?

Where is he? Not even a peep out of the OS or JP about him, no talk on here, nothing, nadda.

Despite a less than impressive start, he really came good at the end of the season under NP and showed his class during pre-season with JP too. In fact, he played a lot and was one of our best and most consistent performers in pre-season.

So, what happened?

it was on OS, JP spoke about it and on here.

If he was a horse they'd have shot him. Not because he is badly injured, because he is awful.

Yes he was better under Pearson, but there were a lot of games when he was poor and saying he "came good" is being a bit kind on him. From the games I saw, he was crap at Hull and very average at Charlton. Most of the reports were less than glowing after the Burnley and Cardiff games.

If he was a horse they'd have shot him. Not because he is badly injured, because he is awful.

Yes he was better under Pearson, but there were a lot of games when he was poor and saying he "came good" is being a bit kind on him. From the games I saw, he was crap at Hull and very average at Charlton. Most of the reports were less than glowing after the Burnley and Cardiff games.

I thought he played well in the last few games. Scored a vital late goal at Wolves and battled well at West Brom and in the last game against Sheff utd.

I'd rather have him play right now if he was fit than James, McGoldrick, BWP or Wotton.

I thought he played well in the last few games. Scored a vital late goal at Wolves and battled well at West Brom and in the last game against Sheff utd.

I'd rather have him play right now if he was fit than James, McGoldrick, BWP or Wotton.

He battled hard against West Brom, but was overall poor. Admittedly he was being played out of possition at left wing, but he was none-the-less ineffective and lacking in ideas.