Installment plans cost the club NOTHING

StuRomseySaint

Ok then Stu, Email Luker with the information you have found and ask why they have not looked into Zebra finance then ?? See what he says ??

Why not, you have nothing to lose, just post the response here so we all know once and for all.

Agree with the above, but it's over to you Smirking Saint, I've given up trying to explain this to Stu.

He's the expert, it's not credit, it's not a loan - even though it says it's a loan on the website & I provided both the link & quote.

Good luck!!

Ok then Stu, Email Luker with the information you have found and ask why they have not looked into Zebra finance then ?? See what he says ??

Why not, you have nothing to lose, just post the response here so we all know once and for all.

I will.

I wanted it out in the open and reported in the Echo ( which I will assume will be on Monday now ) before I did though to add that little bit more pressure in a response.

Agree with the above, but it's over to you Smirking Saint, I've given up trying to explain this to Stu.

He's the expert, it's not credit, it's not a loan - even though it says it's a loan on the website & I provided both the link & quote.

Good luck!!

I am the expert, because I am the only one who has taken the time to speak to them! You have looked on a website, which in all honesty, is only there to give them a online presence as their customers are generally introduced through the respective football clubs.

Again I have said a zillion times on here... every clubs packages are different, I sourced 3 which...

1) Where not loans in the sense that payment was in advance.

2) Where not loans in the sense that there was no financial risk to the club.

3) Where not loans in the sense that no credit checks on the individual customer ( how many 'loan' companies do you know that don't credit check? )

4) No cost in administration of charges to be incurred by the club.

5) Zebra's fees passed on to the customer as opposed to SFC in the way of a fixed interest payment and/or administration fee.

If you really want to challenge me, can I suggest you do the same as me and phone them up and get some quotes etc.

If you don't then you are obviously in no position to rubbish the scheme.

Edited by StuRomseySaint

Missing the point - again.

Not only that, but speculating again.

The packages are not the same with regards to installment plans for each club. Each one is bespoke. The application form might be generic, but where on there does it state the terms are generic? It doesn't.

If you are going to try and put things across as fact, can I suggest that you do the same as I did, secret shop Zebra and get the FACTS from the horses mouth?

I don't need to use that application form, I know they do not offer Season Ticket finance for Southampton FC, although they may offer personal loans to the value of the ticket, with high interest rates, and obviously, subject to credit checks... but that's not the point I am making...

Simple economics - why would Zebra or whoever offer better terms to a supporter from a club that is endorsing an installment package than one that hasn't if as you say, that club is not bearing any risk e.g. Zebra or whoever is bearing all the risk in both cases?

Simple economics - why would Zebra or whoever offer better terms to a supporter from a club that is endorsing an installment package than one that hasn't if as you say, that club is not bearing any risk e.g. Zebra or whoever is bearing all the risk in both cases?

Southampton FC introduce 1300 premium payers to Zebra, Zebra charge an administration fee for collecting these premiums, and SFC agree to be paid the premiums on a monthly basis as opposed to having the lot up front.

Nobody bears the risk... it is premium collection, Zebra collect the money on a monthly then pass it on to SFC, if Zebra cannoy collect the money they attempt to recover it.

If they can't recover it then it's up to SFC what they do... but nobody is out of pocket because the money was passing from Customer > Zebra > SFC on a monthly basis.

Southampton FC introduce 1300 premium payers to Zebra, Zebra charge an administration fee for collecting these premiums, and SFC agree to be paid the premiums on a monthly basis as opposed to having the lot up front.

Nobody bears the risk... it is premium collection, Zebra collect the money on a monthly then pass it on to SFC, if Zebra cannoy collect the money they attempt to recover it.

If they can't recover it then it's up to SFC what they do... but nobody is out of pocket because the money was passing from Customer > Zebra > SFC on a monthly basis.

So the club would not get the s/t money up front.

Being cynical , a company providing the loan would know that trying to retrieve from the defaulters is an expensive business far more expensive that the money outstanding. IMO it would be human nature to push those back at SFC and say sorry these have defaulted now they are your problem.

I can see the sense in your scheme if the club put to them 1300 fans and the total cost of the s/t's/. Zebra eg then pay the club the full amount and then they run each account. if it is defaulted then they would have to chase the money, they of course could factor this in, in their pricing. SFC would be happy as they had the money upfront with no costs , leaving Zebra with their interest but headaches if fans dont pay.

Im sure if that second scheme was offered the club would be happy.

Obviously there is a cost to the plan because of the risk involved: so you end up as a fan paying more, to zebra, to cover that risk. And that additional payment will be at a far higher rate over a fixed term than other alternatives, whether a 0% rate credit card, normal credit card or overdraft (which you can pay off as quickly as possible) or even an ordinary bank loan which you also pay off over a fixed period.

So why should the club make that decision on financing, why are you so keen on these expensive forms of credit Stu? Are you on some commission? And stop saying it's not a loan or credit, it patently is even if you want to call it a service charge.

If someone defaults on the payments, which you say are then passed on to the club, do those payments to the club stop? If Zebra take all the risk and continue to pay the club and chase the defaulter through the courts ok. But if Zebra stop passing on money because they haven't been paid obviously there is then a cost to the club as they have to then find and confiscate the ticket. What a faff.

I'll grant that the communication over this has been bad, and they've made a big mistake in not realising that lots of people need their finances sorted out by others.

So the club would not get the s/t money up front.

Being cynical , a company providing the loan would know that trying to retrieve from the defaulters is an expensive business far more expensive that the money outstanding. IMO it would be human nature to push those back at SFC and say sorry these have defaulted now they are your problem.

I can see the sense in your scheme if the club put to them 1300 fans and the total cost of the s/t's/. Zebra eg then pay the club the full amount and then they run each account. if it is defaulted then they would have to chase the money, they of course could factor this in, in their pricing. SFC would be happy as they had the money upfront with no costs , leaving Zebra with their interest but headaches if fans dont pay.

Im sure if that second scheme was offered the club would be happy.

It's not my scheme... it's Zebras and is out there in the market and dozens of clubs use it.

Zebra and/or Premium both do the chasing and the agreement is between customer and Zebra/Premium, they make every effort to collect the defaulted payments, if there is no success then the club is informed who can then cancel the season ticket.

Zebra would not pay the club the full amount unless the installments were in the form of an unsecured loan. In which case you would have the same problems about adverse credit etc

There is not risk the way they proposed to me to do it. They chase up defaulter initially and only pass it back to the club once it becomes more than 1 month in arrears.

I don't know why the defaulter argument comes up so often, it's not like a gym membership for example, where you buy in to an installment plan ( in exactly the same way ) and might get bored and cancel your DD, SFC is a football club and anyone who has a season ticket does so because they want to watch SFC every week, and are going to try harder than other payments to make sure the money is there.

Obviously there is a cost to the plan because of the risk involved: so you end up as a fan paying more, to zebra, to cover that risk. And that additional payment will be at a far higher rate over a fixed term than other alternatives, whether a 0% rate credit card, normal credit card or overdraft (which you can pay off as quickly as possible) or even an ordinary bank loan which you also pay off over a fixed period.

Sue... I have clearly outlined the costs involved, Steve Grant has given you a guideline APR based on other Zebra Agreements and previous years, showing that the payment is less than £20 in interest.

So why should the club make that decision on financing, why are you so keen on these expensive forms of credit Stu? Are you on some commission? And stop saying it's not a loan or credit, it patently is even if you want to call it a service charge.

There is a charge of less than £20 over the 6 months which can be paid in an initial administration fee or interest or both, depending on what the club decide to do. Go and find me a loan/credit card for people with poor/average credit rating that can borrow £350 over 6 months and pay £370 back.

It is not a loan because no money is paid to anyone in advance either to Zebra, or from Zebra to SFC. If it was a loan don't you think they would be credit checking people?!?

If someone defaults on the payments, which you say are then passed on to the club, do those payments to the club stop? If Zebra take all the risk and continue to pay the club and chase the defaulter through the courts ok. But if Zebra stop passing on money because they haven't been paid obviously there is then a cost to the club as they have to then find and confiscate the ticket. What a faff.

I have explained and detailed the costing of cancelling a season ticket, you might get the odd one or two who try their luck and still get in, but the number is insignificant.

I'll grant that the communication over this has been bad, and they've made a big mistake in not realising that lots of people need their finances sorted out by others.

Did you pay for your house straight up with cash? I suppose you phone up and pay your council tax off too, do you? And I would imagine you don't have a credit card, because you wouldn't want someone else having to give you a credit facility would you?

Your questions answered Granny.

Not really, the club has no committment to give affordable payment schemes to fans for a premium product.

didn't realise third division football was a premium product these days.

Why are you taking such an interest in a thread that has absolutely no affect on you whatsoever? Apart from being a troll.

thought you were leaving this place stu..?

I may be posted again in london soon, which will mean watch keeping..so I may be in a position to justify getting a ST..

thought you were leaving this place stu..?

I may be posted again in london soon, which will mean watch keeping..so I may be in a position to justify getting a ST..

But this season you are not getting a season ticket.

Don't worry though, there will definately be an installment plan next season, I bet you that.

For now though... it's nothing to do with you.

But this season you are not getting a season ticket.

Don't worry though, there will definately be an installment plan next season, I bet you that.

For now though... it's nothing to do with you.

how do you know I am not stu...?

Like I said..I dont know yet..depends on what happens with my current posting..

not that it is anyones busniess on here where I work

how do you know I am not stu...?

Like I said..I dont know yet..depends on what happens with my current posting..

not that it is anyones busniess on here where I work

If you don't intend on needing to use the installment plan in order to purchase your season ticket, then again, it's none of your business.

I don't understand why so many people feel the need to make negative comments in preventing fellow Saints fans from being able to watch Saints every game...

... these are the same retards that will be moaning and whinging at 'the plastics coming back' when we start winning or 'where have they all gone' when we are losing.

It's not just the payment plan the ****es me off... it's the whole being treated like complete mugs.

Take this quote from Cortese a few months ago regarding shirts.

"We consider it to be very special, and despite the fact that we have only been involved in the very recent history of the Club, we are now a part of its future. That is why we wanted to make this gesture, from us to the fans, to produce a special shirt in a special year."

He added: "I don't want to reveal anything about the shirt at this point, but it is definitely a shirt that I am 100% convinced the fans will like. It is a one-off commemorative product that will never be produced again.

"Our finance allows us to take such a decision, which I think is great news, not just for Southampton Football Club, but also for the fans as they will hopefully recognise that we are in the unprecedented position to be able to refuse sponsorship agreements for our shirt, because we want to make this special gesture towards the fans."

Now excuse me if I feel a little mugged off that he has promised us no sponsor as a gesture to the fans and us being in the position of being able to refuse sponsorship as a gift to Saints fans when infact what he has BLATANTLY ( it's not hard to see ) done is increase revenue streams in other areas so infact it is the fans who pay for the lack of sponsorship.

Extra revenue streams off fans next year in tickets alone equals around £750,00

Revenue the club will get for annual shirt sponsorship £250-300,000

And yet he thinks he can get away with saying it is a gift to us, when clearly it's not.

It's like someone sending you a birthday present and you wrapping it back up and having to give it back to them when it's their birthday!

just go weekly then stu...or pay weeekly,

you often brag how you dont even watch the game half of the time..so where's the drama..?

Firstly, I don't have the time on a game by game basis to bother getting tickets.

Secondly, as a non-season ticket holder basis I won't be able to get tickets for things such as Bournemouth away or get priority for the play-off final.

Thirdly I like sitting in MY seat which I have for the last 5 years, with all my mates, the seat will be taken by a new season ticket holder I have no doubt as there is no PAYG seats there as we speak.

I don't watch the game, it's the social aspect... the club still make more money from me than your average joe though, due to the amount of pies and beer I eat. :-)

It's not just about the cost aspect, I would happily pay a premium, even above the standard renewal rate to have a season ticket, it is about ease, I am a busy person, I don't live in Southampton and getting tickets is a pain in the @rse.

Not just that, a season ticket actually motivates me to get off my @rse and go to a game. Without a season ticket, I doubt I will go to more than 10 games a season at home.

Lastly, my new ladyfriend is a season ticket holder in the Northam ( I know, women at football, AND she used to be a student ), so every time I go she will have to move her seat if she wants to sit with me, another pain in the @rse.

Edited by StuRomseySaint

I have just rung Zebra credit to ask them some questions. They said that there was nobody that would be able to help me in the office today, but I should ring up and speak to Stuart ***** on Monday as he is the commercial contact for the company and he deals with football clubs.

I have just rung Zebra credit to ask them some questions. They said that there was nobody that would be able to help me in the office today, but I should ring up and speak to Stuart ***** on Monday as he is the commercial contact for the company and he deals with football clubs.

Quite an amusing post, even for a spacko like you.

The question is, can you make your other 2 posts today equally amusing.

I remain doubtful.

Edit: I've just noticed that you cannot post again till 17:42pm, this gives you plenty of time to think of something funny to post. Don't dissapoint me.

It's not my scheme... it's Zebras and is out there in the market and dozens of clubs use it.

Zebra and/or Premium both do the chasing and the agreement is between customer and Zebra/Premium, they make every effort to collect the defaulted payments, if there is no success then the club is informed who can then cancel the season ticket.

Zebra would not pay the club the full amount unless the installments were in the form of an unsecured loan. In which case you would have the same problems about adverse credit etc

There is not risk the way they proposed to me to do it. They chase up defaulter initially and only pass it back to the club once it becomes more than 1 month in arrears.

I don't know why the defaulter argument comes up so often, it's not like a gym membership for example, where you buy in to an installment plan ( in exactly the same way ) and might get bored and cancel your DD, SFC is a football club and anyone who has a season ticket does so because they want to watch SFC every week, and are going to try harder than other payments to make sure the money is there.

Okay Stu, see where you are coming from on this - and if it's structured this way it's not a loan. However, as I think Sue pointed out, this does delay the club getting the money - so much so that some of it will arrive too late to use in this transfer window, so would you be happy if we bought no-one in this summer? would AP? Also this method still puts all the risk on the club.

I'm not going to trail through 70 other clubs websites to see what schemes they use, but I did check the blue few's. Two options - one a loan for 3 months (int free - guess the club subsidise) with a £20 application fee & the other a loan for 6 mths at 19.9% with a £20 application fee. Your scheme wasn't on offer. In short, both of us are right to certain extent.

I think you've now started to some round to the bigger issue here - which is the lack of communication and going against the charter that was produced. You are right that serious questions need to be asked. (Just speculating for a second, I wonder if season/match ticket pricing was the reason that the programme was withdrawn from sale at the Southend game)

One last thing before I go & disinfect my laptop having been on 'their' site - just because I don't agree with some of what you say, it doesn't make me a retard or a spacko, thanks.

Okay Stu, see where you are coming from on this - and if it's structured this way it's not a loan. However, as I think Sue pointed out, this does delay the club getting the money - so much so that some of it will arrive too late to use in this transfer window, so would you be happy if we bought no-one in this summer? would AP? Also this method still puts all the risk on the club.

You are being sensationalist... it won't affect the club in any way.

Our finances are apparantly so that we don't need to have a sponsor, our very own Nicola Cortese said that... so if we have so much money we can say no to a sponsor, I really don't think that 1000 staggered payments between now and October are really going to worry our finances that much.

If we are relying on £330,000 ( the full cost of 1000 season tickets ) or even more so relying on 2 payments ( which is all there will be left ) = £110,000 to ensure we can buy players in the summer, maybe our finances are not as rosy as we think?

With a 3 month plan, all money would be in by the end of August anyway.

I'm not going to trail through 70 other clubs websites to see what schemes they use, but I did check the blue few's. Two options - one a loan for 3 months (int free - guess the club subsidise) with a £20 application fee & the other a loan for 6 mths at 19.9% with a £20 application fee. Your scheme wasn't on offer. In short, both of us are right to certain extent.

Why, when I have clearly stated that Zebra offer bespoke options for different clubs am I wrong? I stated that the costs are covered at the start by either an admin fee and/or interest.

On both of them options there is an admin fee and/or interest? So the same setup as I was explaining.

You are not right because you are speculating, I am right because i have SPOKEN to the company that CAN offer schemes at ZERO cost to the club. You are speculating and have not spoke to anyone... so I am not sure how you can challenge me on any aspect of what I am saying.. for once instead of coming on here and posting tosh... I have sat back, done alot of research and found out the the club is LIEING.

I have told Steve Grant my findings and he knows what I have done and who I have spoken to, do you think he would let this thread go on, let alone contribute to it, if it was made up b*llocks?

I think you've now started to some round to the bigger issue here - which is the lack of communication and going against the charter that was produced. You are right that serious questions need to be asked. (Just speculating for a second, I wonder if season/match ticket pricing was the reason that the programme was withdrawn from sale at the Southend game)

One last thing before I go & disinfect my laptop having been on 'their' site - just because I don't agree with some of what you say, it doesn't make me a retard or a spacko, thanks.

The communication needs addressing big time, Cortese is an absolute PR disaster and it will only get worse, he might think SFC is his baby, but he also thinkg its supporters are his children, and treats them as such.

I've had a lovely day at epsom, only one winner, nevermind, meanwhile stueeey has been saying the same thing over and over again on here, you need to relax.

I have to say the same thing time and time again kippy because some people are too stoopid to read the original post.

Stu ... you do realise that it's not the club's responsibility to offer financial services to fans don't you? Surely it's YOUR problem if YOU can't afford a season ticket and not Nicola Cortese's.

So are you saying then that the fans charter that was written by the club,wasnt worth the paper it was written on?Didnt the club say it would consult with the fans?

So as paying "customers",we just have to accept any lies,bulls1te or bad pr that the club want to throw our way?

So are you saying then that the fans charter that was written by the club,wasnt worth the paper it was written on?Didnt the club say it would consult with the fans?

So as paying "customers",we just have to accept any lies,bulls1te or bad pr that the club want to throw our way?

Apparantly so.

The thing is though, all these people will get the club they deserve, which is one that takes money off them at any given opportunity. Booking fees, admin fees, stealth charges, season ticket rises etc.

How on earth a club can write up a fans charter and then effectively rip it up only a few months later is just a joke.

Via our Supporter engagement policy, we will seek feedback on ticket prices for forthcoming seasons in an attempt to ensure maximum supporter buy in.

Now excuse me... someone try and tell me that's worth the paper it's written on? There was absolutely zero communication at any point last season with regards to this years season ticket structure.

If there was an installment plan there would be a significant buy-in to it, so surely now he has recieved a massive number of complaints, he will do the right thing and install a plan to ensure this maximum buy-in?

Cortese is just full of lies, bullsh!t and propaganda. Unfortunately, he seems to have a large number of our support still eating out of his hand ( and his @rse ).

yes.

yes.

So you are happy with this Nick?

What happens if we get promoted next season ,then they double the ST price and say they want the payment in full between the 1st -2nd June?Silly example i know,but you get my drift.

Are you willing to swallow anything the club demands,no matter how expensive or inconvienient,just so NC can continue to run the club his way?

Cortese is just full of lies, bullsh!t and propaganda. Unfortunately, he seems to have a large number of our support still eating out of his hand ( and his @rse ).

people seem scared to criticise perhaps because

a) it shows a lack of humbleness for them saving us last summer

b) worried that if NC ups sticks then so will Marcus.

people seem scared to criticise perhaps because

a) it shows a lack of humbleness for them saving us last summer

b) worried that if NC ups sticks then so will Marcus.

personally I think if they drive fans away they might as well have not bothered saving the club.

Spot on. Exactly how I feel.

Would rather have a fan friendly and affordable laugh in League 1 than the commercialised rip-off Chelsea prices that Cortese has in store for us when we reach the Premiership.

Would rather have a fan friendly and affordable laugh in League 1 than the commercialised rip-off Chelsea prices that Cortese has in store for us when we reach the Premiership.

TBH for me it would depend whether they went towards buying top quality players that ould keep us in the premiership and beyond

How do you know Cortese will be here in the Prem?

I reckon as soon as we get there he will sell and go - mission accomplished.

We will be in a great position for a takeover though - no mortgage, training ground and of course the best catering.

Hey Stu you may have even made it to fans spokesman by then - isn't that what this is all about?

I know several of your crowd have renewed and you also said you have the dosh.

Too many businessmen in football, know nothing about fans but know how to make money. Coretese talks about 'projects' and 'brands' , but all he wants to do is mkae money. he is not involved with saints because he loves the club, he just wants it to be profitable. he couldnt give a sh*t if all the regular st holders stop going as lomg as the ground full because we are winning.

How do you know Cortese will be here in the Prem?

I reckon as soon as we get there he will sell and go - mission accomplished.

We will be in a great position for a takeover though - no mortgage, training ground and of course the best catering.

Hey Stu you may have even made it to fans spokesman by then - isn't that what this is all about?

I know several of your crowd have renewed and you also said you have the dosh.

Not a single one of 'my crowd' have renewed, so you might be talking about people I know, but don't go to football with. lol though, now people are telling ME who of my friends have renewed. :lol: Funny.

And no, not a chance that Liebherr will sell once we are in the Premiership. The whole point of all this is to get into the Premiership and cash in on the riches, the setting up of the scouting network and investment into the Academy in the hope that the majority of our talent can come through the ranks keeping transfer costs down.

In my humble opinion, Liebherr will be here until we are an established Premier League side for a few years. There is still money to be made from that league as long as your wages and transfer fees are in proportion to your turnover.

I think the same. But lower league football is only good if you are winning every week and without the funding that will eventuall stop as it it did in the CCC. You'd soon get sick of it if we lost every week.

Having said that I'm not sure why fans have to fork out a small fortune once you get there. SKY give you £30m minimum so that should cover the extra wages.

I think its very clear that the new owners don't truely care about the fans, its purely a business venture - if there was any doubt. With that in mind it won't make any difference if decisions are criticised as the only reason they will leave is if the right offer comes in and that won't happen until a promotion or two takes place.

Edited by Chez

Not a single one of 'my crowd' have renewed, so you might be talking about people I know, but don't go to football with. lol though, now people are telling ME who of my friends have renewed. :lol: Funny.

And no, not a chance that Liebherr will sell once we are in the Premiership. The whole point of all this is to get into the Premiership and cash in on the riches, the setting up of the scouting network and investment into the Academy in the hope that the majority of our talent can come through the ranks keeping transfer costs down.

In my humble opinion, Liebherr will be here until we are an established Premier League side for a few years. There is still money to be made from that league as long as your wages and transfer fees are in proportion to your turnover.

I think you are wrong here....the money is in getting there look at Blackpool - it costs a fortune to keep you there. Will Cortese want to stay and gamble on relegation?

Mind you it might be different if Platini gets his way! The only thing that will see that is a wage cap and that will not happen while agents run the game.

I certainly know the bloke you sit next to has renewed.

So come on is this part of you plan to be another Nick and take over the Trust?

I think you are wrong here....the money is in getting there look at Blackpool - it costs a fortune to keep you there. Will Cortese want to stay and gamble on relegation?

Mind you it might be different if Platini gets his way! The only thing that will see that is a wage cap and that will not happen while agents run the game.

I certainly know the bloke you sit next to has renewed.

So come on is this part of you plan to be another Nick and take over the Trust?

He is already gambling, he is taking the gamble we will be top next season by making the season tickets as restrictive as possible and cashing in on the PAYG customers.

Who knows what they have planned when we get back to the Premiership... to be honest, I am not arsed with the Premiership and certainly don't want to stay there more than a few years at a time.

The Championship play-off season was the best season I have watched Saints in the last 25 years for me.

Out of about 20 of us, I think 2 are renewing... I suppose friends are creatures of habit, and alot of us have just been on installments because thats the way SFC have always offered it. Most are going to IOW Festival next week and just don't have the spare cash... the rest don't want to renew because hardly anyone is renewing and we have decided collectively we might as well do away games next season instead.

So... I don't want to be any sort of spokesman, I am speaking on behalf of myself... but in this one thread, I am also speaking on behalf of my mates I guess, and want there to be a solution which means we can all go to the footy together like we have for the last 5 years... and I have taken it upon myself not to sit back and accept they don't have an installment plan because of the costs and have done something about it and proven they are talking b*llocks in the hope they will reinstate one.

If that makes me an @rse so be it. But as for taking over the Trust, that's even funnier than you thinking you know who of my mates have renewed. :lol:

Why, when I have clearly stated that Zebra offer bespoke options for different clubs am I wrong? I stated that the costs are covered at the start by either an admin fee and/or interest.

If you read my post I didn't say you were wrong, just that I didn't find that scheme being offered by PFC, there's 68 other clubs who may offer that scheme, don't know cos I can't be bothered to check

On both of them options there is an admin fee and/or interest? So the same setup as I was explaining.

No both set ups were loans which is why they were quoting interest rates

You are not right because you are speculating, I am right because i have SPOKEN to the company that CAN offer schemes at ZERO cost to the club. You are speculating and have not spoke to anyone... so I am not sure how you can challenge me on any aspect of what I am saying.. for once instead of coming on here and posting tosh... I have sat back, done alot of research and found out the the club is LIEING.

I'm not speculating, just commenting on what I saw on the PFC website, feel free to take a look yourself

If you bothered to read my post then I said its likely that both schemes operate, I've only looked at one club & commented on what I saw, no more, no less.

Actually the more I think about this, the more I think ML is just along for the ride and it's NC who is driving the train. If I remember rightly, NC approached ML about buying us in the first place and convinced him to stump up the funds. I wonder if NC is on a decent cut of the profits to be made and club when its sold.

Why would a Swiss based German buy a L1 club in England - to make money? Except there are limited profits even if you get to the PL, which are a drop in the ocean to someone worth £2.5bn and who owns the MALI group lock, stock & barrel.

Would also explain why NC turned down the chance to join the Milan board, loyalty to ML - well only if it paid very, very well.

Oh, and by the way Stu - the last 3 paragraphs are speculation ;)

I think the same. But lower league football is only good if you are winning every week and without the funding that will eventuall stop as it it did in the CCC. You'd soon get sick of it if we lost every week.

Having said that I'm not sure why fans have to fork out a small fortune once you get there. SKY give you £30m minimum so that should cover the extra wages.

I think its very clear that the new owners don't truely care about the fans, its purely a business venture - if there was any doubt. With that in mind it won't make any difference if decisions are criticised as the only reason they will leave is if the right offer comes in and that won't happen until a promotion or two takes place.

Shut the f*ck up you boring c*nt, know it all tw*t. F*ck me all because you have to spend a few pound a week extra to support the club, gimps and tight wad ones at that.

He is already gambling, he is taking the gamble we will be top next season by making the season tickets as restrictive as possible and cashing in on the PAYG customers.

Who knows what they have planned when we get back to the Premiership... to be honest, I am not arsed with the Premiership and certainly don't want to stay there more than a few years at a time.

The Championship play-off season was the best season I have watched Saints in the last 25 years for me.

Out of about 20 of us, I think 2 are renewing... I suppose friends are creatures of habit, and alot of us have just been on installments because thats the way SFC have always offered it. Most are going to IOW Festival next week and just don't have the spare cash... the rest don't want to renew because hardly anyone is renewing and we have decided collectively we might as well do away games next season instead.

So... I don't want to be any sort of spokesman, I am speaking on behalf of myself... but in this one thread, I am also speaking on behalf of my mates I guess, and want there to be a solution which means we can all go to the footy together like we have for the last 5 years... and I have taken it upon myself not to sit back and accept they don't have an installment plan because of the costs and have done something about it and proven they are talking b*llocks in the hope they will reinstate one.

If that makes me an @rse so be it. But as for taking over the Trust, that's even funnier than you thinking you know who of my mates have renewed. :lol:

I will tell you what...when the end of June comes I will bet you and your mates will renew!

Baddesley and Romsey aint that big (my drinking area).....in fact our paths have crossed on more than one occasion so you would be surprised what and who I know!

Next time the beers are on you in the Luzzie....

I will tell you what...when the end of June comes I will bet you and your mates will renew!

Baddesley and Romsey aint that big (my drinking area).....in fact our paths have crossed on more than one occasion so you would be surprised what and who I know!

Next time the beers are on you in the Luzzie....

I have met you before a couple of times with Frenchy. I know you know a few of mine, as far as I know, nobody has renewed yet, all are waiting to see if there is going to be a payment plan and only P.D and M.E are renewing.

Anyway beers are on you, as you obviously have loadsa money. :-)

So you are happy with this Nick?

What happens if we get promoted next season ,then they double the ST price and say they want the payment in full between the 1st -2nd June?Silly example i know,but you get my drift.

Are you willing to swallow anything the club demands,no matter how expensive or inconvienient,just so NC can continue to run the club his way?

no.