Ryan Dickson

doggface

This forum is testament to the 24 hour news culture we live in. Why can't people be a little more patient? What did some of you people do in the pre internet era? ..... Stare at teletext for 24 hours a day waiting for news? The club will announce the announcement once the deal is completed. Do you remember the days when Souness used to announce his targets to the media and we'd miss out? e.g. Torre Flo, Matt Eliott etc....

This forum is testament to the 24 hour news culture we live in. Why can't people be a little more patient? What did some of you people do in the pre internet era? ..... Stare at teletext for 24 hours a day waiting for news? The club will announce the announcement once the deal is completed. Do you remember the days when Souness used to announce his targets to the media and we'd miss out? e.g. Torre Flo, Matt Eliott etc....

This is exactly what we did! :D

That's one hell of a u-turn by Poyett.

hopefully Pard's hasn't been stitched up by this, methinks he let our 2 right backs go on the assurances that this was a pretty much done deal.

I think he let our 2 right backs go because they were ****e.

I'm with you adrian, There is and we will find better options for right back. By all accounts he has an injury anyway.

Have we actually signed this chap or not? Echo seems adamant we have - but nothing official as yet......

No not signed as I expect he is contracted to Brentford until the end of the month when I expect he will sign for us