TomTom Satnav

Dog

I use the newest TomTom through work, can't remember the exact model but it is f*cking good. Much better than any of the other satnavs i have used.

Stay away from hewlett packard ones as they are sh*te.

I also wish to let you know, i use this in conjuction to doing my cowboy electrics jobs for the local community.

I use the newest TomTom through work, can't remember the exact model but it is f*cking good. Much better than any of the other satnavs i have used.

Stay away from hewlett packard ones as they are sh*te.

I also wish to let you know, i use this in conjuction to doing my cowboy electrics jobs for the local community.

serious question SS. have you ever done electrics on a boat? Would you know what to look for re an electric survey of said boat?

serious question SS. have you ever done electrics on a boat? Would you know what to look for re an electric survey of said boat?

No mate i was joking about with Dog, i don't do electrics as such. I'm a chartered engineer dealing with HV/LV distribution but will ask a few questions to the SEC lot.

What do you need ?

I rewired a plug once. Let me know if I can help at all.

I wouldn't buy anything other than a TomTom personally. We've got the TomTom GO 950 at work which is their latest & greatest model. I personally prefer my 2 year old 720 GO though. No need for an HD Screen & all that ******** for £300.

The TomTom 720 gets the best possible review on http://www.trustedreviews.com/car-tech/review/2007/08/27/TomTom-Go-720-Sat-Nav/p1 with 10/10 for everything. They NEVER do that on that website. It really is the perfect product. They're about £150-200 on eBay.