Cortese V Lowe

dune

what if he has not..what if he knows nothing what so ever about this and his "in tray" is full dealing with staff recruitments and player purchases..????

what if he really cannot be bothered to respond to season ticket issues right now..hence why we have a whole bunch of ticket staff..????

what then..?

So it's unimportant? That's my point. It seems that NE should not criticize the new regime if he wants to renew his season ticket.....why?

So it's unimportant? That's my point. It seems that NE should not criticize the new regime if he wants to renew his season ticket.....why?

why does it seem that way to you..? because a handfull on here say so...illingworth has even said that he has no idea why.....?

maybe a chin wag at the ticket office would sort it out..?

half of this crap thrown around about Cortese is unsubstantiated rumour, nothing else. All we ever hear is the other side of the story, not the clubs - if there even is a story.

Cortese isn't the most approachable of guys, but he's a proven successful guy and is trusted to manage billionaires investments (not just markus, but it was his previous job with the bank in Switzerland).

All this talk just screams of certain people trying to rock the boat because they are not able to come across as ''important'' any more.

• 1 month later...
The feud with the Echo, the stories of club staff not being allowed to talk to him, the way he had a dig at MLT and Lawrie, the Pardew speculation, and now the season ticket prices/lack of an installment plan/booking tax on tickets.

Take away Markus's money and I see very little difference between Cortese and Lowe.:(

Laughable. :D

You are so easily influenced and taken in by speculation and unsubstantiated rumours.

So many assumptions in the opening post. Yes, they may be true, but you have little in the way of evidence to base an opinion on.

When he gets through 10 managers in as many years, gets rid of a decent manager and employs 4 useless dutchmen, wastes money on failed radio stations, insurance companies and sees attendances drop by more than 10k then maybe we can compare.

Nice Stanley! There is no comparison to make, yet.

Sorry but very laughable!

lol.

Have any of the above posters changed their minds? We can now add sacking a manager just after a season has started in the Lowe v Cortese comparison.

Laughable. :D

You are so easily influenced and taken in by speculation and unsubstantiated rumours.

So many assumptions in the opening post. Yes, they may be true, but you have little in the way of evidence to base an opinion on.

The spoonfeeder in chief speaks out

images%3Fq%3Dspoonfed%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D586%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=643&vpy=110&dur=1274&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=105&ty=79&ei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&oei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0spoonfed.jpg

images%3Fq%3Dspoonfed%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D586%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=643&vpy=110&dur=1274&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=105&ty=79&ei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&oei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

images%3Fq%3Dspoonfed%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D586%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=643&vpy=110&dur=1274&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=105&ty=79&ei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&oei=zOx8TKSFNYWHOPnBpIIE&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

Gosh hindsight is great isn't it!!!

Not yet but if the rumour about Hart is true....yes I will change my mind!!

Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post

When he gets through 10 managers in as many years, gets rid of a decent manager and employs 4 useless dutchmen, wastes money on failed radio stations, insurance companies and sees attendances drop by more than 10k then maybe we can compare.

If you lose Cortese, you will lose everything.

Take the moral high ground if it makes yo feel better...but sacrifice the future of the club.

I really did think people had learnt from 2004 over the failure to re-appoint Hoddle, but no, we are danger of pressing the self destruct button again !

It makes perfect sense. Put yourself in Pardews position and the lack of denial despite continued speculation speaks volumes. If I was AP and a club came along wanting my services i'd tell Cortese to stick his job because you can be sure AP isn't going to be here for long and Cortese will get shut as soon as we have a bad run.

why didn't he sack him then?

if he wanted to he would have done. Pardew has been having his name chanted most of the season.

Think you are just jealous

NickG would you now consider you got it wrong?

not really, still can't see any reason why - if he wanted to get rid of him last season, or close season - he wouldn't have done.

in fact sacking after 4-0 away win makes it seem even more likely that something suddenly happened - a complaint, a row etc

The spoonfeeder in chief speaks out

spoonfed.jpg

Lol! Now that is good! The picture of a baby being spoonfed is brlliant! It's suggesting that MLG is a baby! Lol! Brilliant internet arguing, yet again, from the master of internet arguing!

not really, still can't see any reason why - if he wanted to get rid of him last season, or close season - he wouldn't have done.

in fact sacking after 4-0 away win makes it seem even more likely that something suddenly happened - a complaint, a row etc

bury%20head%20in%20sand.png

why did he sack him this week then? Not after Orient, or in close season?

I am not burying my head just admitting (unlike some others on here;)) that I do not have a clue what is going on or what Cortesse thinks or what has been said within the club.

Not sure what (not re-read the thread) I have got wrong (apart from thinking Wotte would steady us!!) still don't think Cortesse was going to sack in summer - he didn't!!