I am a 2010/11 Season Ticket Holder

Bourno

Shame the way it has been handled late & no payment plan hope it hasnt effected numbers we really should be 15000 to 18000 ST's but can't see it somehow.

Agree entirely, that's the sort of figure for STs I was looking for and I think it was achievable. The momentum and goodwill from the fanbase has slowed somewhat and I just hope that doesn't impact on the start to the season...

P*mpey now have cheaper season tickets than us again!

Theirs were £399 for existing renewels by end of june, ours were £328. Their new tickets are £449, ours are £391. They have an intermediate level - erraly bird but even that is £425, so still not cheaper than ous. Not a big difference in pricing, but not cheaper as such.

Renewed mine and changed from Itchen centre where there is no passion, like sitting in bloody a morgue ! to Kingsland North............. COYR

Just got my first ST in Itchen Centre :?

Maybe with so many ST holders not renewing it might change the atmosphere in certain areas. Here's hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my first season ticket and got one for my son too we loved last season can't wait for this one. Need to e-mail the club though I worked out that me and the nipper (under twelve) could seat in the chapel for 433 but according to my credit card statement this morning I got charged 480 and I can't work out why.

Got mine today, moved from Kingsland North to Block 41 Northam, as now be going on my own as the old man has decided enough is enough. I think I am just old enough to go on my own (at 26), I hope those Northam boys are a friendly bunch !!!!