Bourno

Odd mine looks like this

' 10-11 Season Ticket Renewals 7GKF4 06/30/2010'

which I selected and the next screen shows :

Bundles

10-11 Season Ticket Renewal

1 @ 328.00 each

With the list of the games

Click on 'My Account' and then on the left hand side choose ' Cup Match and Season Renewals' and select Season ticket

Found that by trial and error, but last season for a cup game I missed out on my season ticket holder's discount by looking in the Matches section. It's almost as if they are making it difficult deliberately.

Still trying to renew 3 and add another.

The website can't cope, and neither can the bloke on the phone..... something about bundling and he needs to speak to his supervisor who has left for the night. I am now owed a phone call tomorrow. I'll wait and see.

I can book tickets on-line to a concert at the O2 (where I have never been before) in about 5 minutes flat, but not SFC where I have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. Improvements to the booking system required methinks.

Can't wait for the new season though.

Existing Season Ticket holders have until 8pm this evening to renew for next season.

The box office at St. Mary's will be open later to accommodate sales and, don't forget, you will save over £180 if you are renewing your season ticket by the end of today.

New Season Tickets are still available until Friday 6th August, just one day before the big kick-off against Plymouth Argyle at St. Mary's, but please note that all sales of Season Tickets will cease after this date.

With a guaranteed seat at all 23 home league fixtures, a Season Ticket is ideal for those fans desperate not to miss a minute of what is set to be a fantastic season as Saints set their sights on a return to the Championship.

Just renewed on the phone after problems with the rubbish website - only had to hang on for 5 mins. Back with some of the longest serving supporters, by the look of them! Actually been sat with some of them for over 20 years now, KIngsland Centre and before that East Stand at the Dell. Just football friends that we only see at matches, but won't be sat with them at cup games due to the club's disregard for ST holders' wishes, unfortunately.

As posted on another thread......

Don't forget that you can get a FREE ST for an under 8 if you are buying an adult ST.

This applies to anywhere in the ground, not just the Chapel stand.

Me and my mate got one each.

It means we can take the nippers to the odd game and when they're not there we have some room to spread out.

;)

Due to 2 of your friends not being able to afford it due to lack of installment plan? Correcto?

No one because her bf hates football and she wasn't keen on renewing anyway and the other because he never has any money, even with instalments. I could go sit with my dad but I hate the chapel end. :p

Presumably, first thing tomorrow morning the OS will excitedly tell us that all existing STs have renewed. And that there's long queues of fans at the Box Office waiting to get their hands on the hottest ticket in town.

Or perhaps they won't...

Presumably, first thing tomorrow morning the OS will excitedly tell us that all existing STs have renewed. And that there's long queues of fans at the Box Office waiting to get their hands on the hottest ticket in town.

Or perhaps they won't...

I would be MASSIVELY surprised if the number of season ticket holders is announced on the OS ever.

I would also be massively surprised if there is an open fans forum this year so the question can be asked.

I would be MASSIVELY surprised if the number of season ticket holders is announced on the OS ever.

I would also be massively surprised if there is an open fans forum this year so the question can be asked.

So if they don't announce the number then our bet does not stand, so I won't lose ;)

Has anyone actually got their tickets in hand yet? Renewed day 1 but not yet received?

Girl at the ticket office said they would be sent out mid-July. Renewed mine and free daughters', plus new one for the missus and other daughter.

Renewed mine today, expected a queue as I couldn't get there until 6.00pm when I thought a few others would be there after being paid on last day of the month. Quite surprised that there was no queue and no one else arrived during the time I arrived and the time I left, although the guy at the ticket office said it had been steady all day.

Just been to get my brother a ST. Managed to secure the seat next to mine which was lucky. That guy obviously didn't want to renew.

The queue is not as long as I thought it would be, which isn't such a good thing I guess.

Yes it's of interest to me to see how many peope are buying ,in answer to you question as i don't live in England and can only get to avout 2 games a year a ST is something i don't need however if one was to live in Dodge city yes i would purchase one ...

I hope we sell more than last year got mine and a free under eights so I can take my Daughter occasionaly or sprag out with a bit more room very good value £328 for two tickets.

Shame the way it has been handled late & no payment plan hope it hasnt effected numbers we really should be 15000 to 18000 ST's but can't see it somehow.

Really looking forward to the new season last game seem's like ages ago can't wait to get back down there.

Slash Army

Has anyone actually got their tickets in hand yet? Renewed day 1 but not yet received?

When I went down today to change seats my ticket was already bundled up ready to send out. Normal ticket with gold lettering saying "Southampton FC Season Ticket Holder"!

i reckon it isnt

Do you? Will be interesting to find out then.

It's also worth noting that the skates have come back to reality, whilst our ticket prices have gone up. P*mpey now have cheaper season tickets than us again!

As for P*mpey, thats the least they should be selling for good value Championship tickets with a range of installment plans. ( Season tickets are risk free, they get their money back if the club is liquidated )

Edited by Dave Benson Phillips