I am a 2010/11 Season Ticket Holder

Bourno

Not true, people next to me on saturday were new ticket holders.

I have renewed also*.

*With your mum's money

But existing season ticket holders have until the end of June for exclusivity on their current seats.

I have renewed also.

I don't think I will bother this year as i usually pay with the instalment plan. I can afford it but just think the way they have handled it is rude.

June 2009 - Please throw your money in the bucket and save our jobs.

June 2010 - Give us £400 in 20 days time or lose the seat you've had for 8 years.

I'm just going to cherry pick the glamour ties.

...it will be a cheap season.

The club don't seem to be shouting from the hilltops how many season tickets they have sold so far, like they have done in previous seasons. :-)

What happended to your reply from Cortese, did you not get one at half 11 last night?!

What happended to your reply from Cortese, did you not get one at half 11 last night?!

No, I didn't.

Day 17 in the Big Complaint House - I have been mugged off again after being promised yesterday morning that I would have a response by close of business yesterday. I can only think I have asked the club some very difficult questions that they are finding it hard to think of a reasonable reply.

Deal.

And Georgie, I will take that bet as well. If we don't have 13,425 tickets EXACTLY then you own a tenner to Help for Heroes ( as well as owing me a few drinks already ) :-)

I put 'about the same' so surely it can be slightly less?!

Oh and I know I owe you several drinks, I would have bought you some tonight but you are not going to town to watch England game! So not sure when I will buy your drinks, seeing as you are not going to any games at SMS next season! ;)

I put 'about the same' so surely it can be slightly less?!

Oh and I know I owe you several drinks, I would have bought you some tonight but you are not going to town to watch England game! So not sure when I will buy your drinks, seeing as you are not going to any games at SMS next season! ;)

You are quite welcome to drink in the Bedes Lea Tavern, which is after all... where the amazing people like myself will be watching the game.

does anyone know when you can buy a new season ticket, not a renewal? i rang the ticket office and the guy there didn't know...

I think what it is is at the moment you can buy a new season ticket, as long as it's not a seat that somebody had a season ticket in last season. Then after renewals finish at the end of the month, the seats of all the people who haven't renewed also become available.

Renewed mine yesterday and bumped into my mate who sits next to me who was doing the same!

We have a few newcomers who want to sit with us in the Northam so hopefully all of these people not renewing will give us a chance to grab a bigger group of seats together.

Every cloud has a silver lining ;-)

Well done, well done.

* Gives Sarcastic Round of Applause *

How many have we sold now? About 100 it seems. That is pathetic.

You're a piece of work aren't you! The thread is about buying a season ticket and 90% of the responses follow the OP, but you have to . You've made your contribution by telling everyone you've renewed your own seat (well done, sarcastic applause), now sod off and annoy someone else.