I am a 2010/11 Season Ticket Holder

Bourno

I was in two minds about whether to renew this year. I can't often make midweek matches so with the odd weekend match missed it would work out cheaper to buy on the day, but after reading the moaning minnies in the other thread it had to be done.

Season ticket renewed.

Similar to you with not being able to make many mid week matches because of the distance. However, me and the lad have renewed again and I for one can't wait for the season to start.

Well, looks like I'll be coming alone next season. With a wedding and honeymoon to pay for before December this year we were going to use the instalment plan for the very first time for the soon-to-be Mrs and me this year... Oops... and bloody typical, Now that is out as an option I'll be renewing alone as we can't afford both (Using some wedding money as it is this month to renew just mine) despite our budget for our wedding, that wasn't an easy discussion :(

When it has been just the Missus and me we've currently been Itchen Centre but alone I'm thing of moving to Kingsland/Northam corner.I have mates who regularly get matchday tickets but always in different areas, but where is best to get my season ticket so that for odd games we can still have a chance of getting seats together?

Worst overall, my Missus has always been happy to be the driver so I could have a few beers in the past... but not next year... :( Wouldn't be so bad if I still lived in Southampton... but I'm saving towards getting a home for us back there too as well as saving and paying for our wedding and honeymoon... I Hate Money... AND NO!!! A CREDIT CARD ISN'T AN OPTION further to everything else that has to be paid for this year.

Strange that a few on here think that using or appying for additional credit cards are the answer to everything without giving thought to how others are using their current credit card facilities beyond just football!!

So back to my original question... where is best to sit alone but still with decent atmosphere that my mates, missus and I have a chance of getting tickets together regularly with me now being the only season ticket holder?

Well, looks like I'll be coming alone next season. With a wedding and honeymoon to pay for before December this year we were going to use the instalment plan for the very first time for the soon-to-be Mrs and me this year... Oops... and bloody typical, Now that is out as an option I'll be renewing alone as we can't afford both (Using some wedding money as it is this month to renew just mine) despite our budget for our wedding, that wasn't an easy discussion :(

When it has been just the Missus and me we've currently been Itchen Centre but alone I'm thing of moving to Kingsland/Northam corner.I have mates who regularly get matchday tickets but always in different areas, but where is best to get my season ticket so that for odd games we can still have a chance of getting seats together?

Worst overall, my Missus has always been happy to be the driver so I could have a few beers in the past... but not next year... :( Wouldn't be so bad if I still lived in Southampton... but I'm saving towards getting a home for us back there too as well as saving and paying for our wedding and honeymoon... I Hate Money... AND NO!!! A CREDIT CARD ISN'T AN OPTION further to everything else that has to be paid for this year.

Strange that a few on here think that using or appying for additional credit cards are the answer to everything without giving thought to how others are using their current credit card facilities beyond just football!!

So back to my original question... where is best to sit alone but still with decent atmosphere that my mates, missus and I have a chance of getting tickets together regularly with me now being the only season ticket holder?

Just a guess but I reckon between blocks 35-37 there would probably be seats available on matchdays and then you still get a lot of the atmosphere from the Northam.

Easiest thing to do would be to go down to the stadium and ask where there aren't many current season tickets around that area- then hope no one buys a new one there!

Similar to you with not being able to make many mid week matches because of the distance. However, me and the lad have renewed again and I for one can't wait for the season to start.

Same here.

The cost at £277 for the pair of us means I really don't mind missing some of the mid week games.

Bought my Season Ticket yesterday. Moved seats from block 41 to Block 36. Due to being vertically challenged and having a few 6ft + season ticket holders stood in front of me, I MIGHT see more of the game from my new seats.

Also has any noticed that if you login to the Saints Online sales website and your check your online purchases it shows the relevant 2010/2011 tickets sales with the away teams in this order:

Peterborough United

AFC Bournemouth

Bristol Rovers

Swindon

Colchester United

Plymouth Argyle

Brighton & H A

Huddersfield Town

Exeter City

Carlisle United

Walsall

Hartlepool United

Yeovil Town

Charlton Athletic

Brentford

Rochdale

Notts County

Tranmere Rovers

Leyton Orient

Oldham Athletic

Dagenham and Redbridge

Sheffield Wednesday

MK Dons

When check my 2009/2010 Season Ticket order it shows the teams in the order we played them at SMS?

It would be interesting to see if the above does become the order we play our home games at SMS.

Bought my Season Ticket yesterday. Moved seats from block 41 to Block 36. Due to being vertically challenged and having a few 6ft + season ticket holders stood in front of me, I MIGHT see more of the game from my new seats.

Also has any noticed that if you login to the Saints Online sales website and your check your online purchases it shows the relevant 2010/2011 tickets sales with the away teams in this order:

Peterborough United

AFC Bournemouth

Bristol Rovers

Swindon

Colchester United

Plymouth Argyle

Brighton & H A

Huddersfield Town

Exeter City

Carlisle United

Walsall

Hartlepool United

Yeovil Town

Charlton Athletic

Brentford

Rochdale

Notts County

Tranmere Rovers

Leyton Orient

Oldham Athletic

Dagenham and Redbridge

Sheffield Wednesday

MK Dons

When check my 2009/2010 Season Ticket order it shows the teams in the order we played them at SMS?

It would be interesting to see if the above does become the order we play our home games at SMS.

It wouldn't be really though, would it.

Just waiting for my new credit card* to turn up then I'll nip down and get mine and my nipper's STs.

*Hadn't budgeted for paying for this all in one go; had (foolishly) assumed that the installment plan would still be in place. Hey ho....

Peterborough United

AFC Bournemouth

Bristol Rovers

Swindon

Colchester United

Plymouth Argyle

Brighton & H A

Huddersfield Town

Exeter City

Carlisle United

Walsall

Hartlepool United

Yeovil Town

Charlton Athletic

Brentford

Rochdale

Notts County

Tranmere Rovers

Leyton Orient

Oldham Athletic

Dagenham and Redbridge

Sheffield Wednesday

MK Dons

When you show it like that, we should win this league by 25 points!

Sorted out the issue over parking, well got a verbal answer, so down to SMS at 9.30 today before my two day leukaemia clinic, renewed mine and 2 sons.

£400 for me and 15 year old , and £193 for the 22 year old(added to his debt to dad).

roll on next season (my 50th year of support going to games) , lets get the fixtures out in a few weeks and of course the skates going into next season with another points deduction and Gerrard lifting the world cup

it is a good summer ahead

Had a half season ticket for the first time this year - mainly to guarantee P*****y and JPT final tickets, and well worth it.

Finally decided to renew even though I will probably only be able to get to 10-12 home games max.

May seem illogical, but it's my gesture of a fan's support. Markus has put millions intio the club so why should I begrudge a few hundred? Anyway, as a senior it'll work out at about £25 a game, which I was paying 2 years ago, so that can't be that bad. It should be a very exciting season with a chance of another Wembley trip and I want to be part of it.

COYR!

Done deed!!!! DD884 is once again mine :)