No instalment plan!!!!

St. Jason

chez- whatever the outcome of the accounts, we are in a stronger position than we were before the takeover.

John- not really earning 'vast sums' are they? surley the price of a season ticket will earn the club the same regardless of if it has been brought on a payment scheme or if it has been brought outright on a credit card? The money would just come in a bit quicker on the new set-up.

Jason- when i used to be season ticket(not any more so you can dig me out for that if you want!) i used the payment plan even though i could scrape the money up if i really needed to. Just makes things easier. But there is no way i could cough up for 2 so you have every right to be ****ed off. As i said in my first post its a silly idea to scrap the scheme. I would have a bit of a moan, same as you are, then get myself a credit card and pay 0% as i did in the scheme. Its a ball ache and i see your point, but im just happy i still have a club to support.

I really should learn how to multi quote!

I would suggest that an extra £3 per ticket is going to be quite a lot of money

chez- whatever the outcome of the accounts, we are in a stronger position than we were before the takeover.

John- not really earning 'vast sums' are they? surley the price of a season ticket will earn the club the same regardless of if it has been brought on a payment scheme or if it has been brought outright on a credit card? The money would just come in a bit quicker on the new set-up.

Jason- when i used to be season ticket(not any more so you can dig me out for that if you want!) i used the payment plan even though i could scrape the money up if i really needed to. Just makes things easier. But there is no way i could cough up for 2 so you have every right to be ****ed off. As i said in my first post its a silly idea to scrap the scheme. I would have a bit of a moan, same as you are, then get myself a credit card and pay 0% as i did in the scheme. Its a ball ache and i see your point, but im just happy i still have a club to support.

I really should learn how to multi quote!

I have no idea how to multi quote either :-)

I do get your point about a new credit card, probably not an option for everyone but would work for some, my main gripe is the timing! Surely we could of been told this back in January giving everyone the time to save??

question : IF the removal of instalments was about admin fees .. WHY remove the half season ticket? surly that was the way to go to breach the gap & compromise?

Also why are disabled tickets one of the biggest increases?

Most pertinent post on the whole season ticket debacle....

just a guess but has anyone thought about the fact the club might not be in a position to offer what in effect is a private payment plan as a result of administration last year. Yes we have a wealthy owner but companies have to meet criteria just to offer credit/debit card machines so maybe its a result of our credit history .... i know its desperate but just a thought. As many have said just go get a 0% credit card for 12 months aka Santander

just a guess but has anyone thought about the fact the club might not be in a position to offer what in effect is a private payment plan as a result of administration last year. Yes we have a wealthy owner but companies have to meet criteria just to offer credit/debit card machines so maybe its a result of our credit history .... i know its desperate but just a thought. As many have said just go get a 0% credit card for 12 months aka Santander

well if it was credit history for SFC why did they do the scheme last year? surely this years payment history for SFC would of improved or are you suggesting the clubs worse off than before?

This isn't a class war, those who can get credit against those who can't more about the communication within the club and its staff and then the communication with the fans, read somewhere we may not even get a renewal notice sent to us.

Bad weather, evening games, strange kick off times all affect the walk up crowd and those who purchase game by game, queuing in the cold and rain to get your ticket because they've imposed a £3 booking charge won't appeal to some.

Something seriously lacking in the customer services side of the club at the moment, beginning to wonder where the focus is , surely it can't all be on the catering , no need for catering if you don't have customers, and surely the catering will be costed against knowing you have a certain captive market ie a percentage of the season ticket holders who will attend and buy food, programmes etc.

well if it was credit history for SFC why did they do the scheme last year? surely this years payment history for SFC would of improved or are you suggesting the clubs worse off than before?

This isn't a class war, those who can get credit against those who can't more about the communication within the club and its staff and then the communication with the fans, read somewhere we may not even get a renewal notice sent to us.

Bad weather, evening games, strange kick off times all affect the walk up crowd and those who purchase game by game, queuing in the cold and rain to get your ticket because they've imposed a £3 booking charge won't appeal to some.

Something seriously lacking in the customer services side of the club at the moment, beginning to wonder where the focus is , surely it can't all be on the catering , no need for catering if you don't have customers, and surely the catering will be costed against knowing you have a certain captive market ie a percentage of the season ticket holders who will attend and buy food, programmes etc.

Didn't SLH have their own financial arm? a wholly owned subsidary I seem to remember.

Went up there this morning to collect my ST, more accurately I paid up the dosh and got only a receipt for my pains. The STs will be sent out in July. Never mind, done and dusted.

Top marks to the bright lad on the box...

"I'd like to renew my ST please, same as before.." handing over last year's wallett

He " Do you want the same seat again?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went up there this morning to collect my ST, more accurately I paid up the dosh and got only a receipt for my pains. The STs will be sent out in July. Never mind, done and dusted.

Top marks to the bright lad on the box...

"I'd like to renew my ST please, same as before.." handing over last year's wallett

He " Do you want the same seat again?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't know if it was at The Emirates or St Marys though....