Andrew Surman

Saintrowe

like I said..if he was free, would add nicely to the squad..rather have surman coming into the fold when players are not (and it will happen) available..rather than james (gone) or wotton

but he wants to play, if it's to hang around on the bench he might as well go for the status of an EPL bench at Wolves, he has a contract he doesn't have to leave them.

AP has described Surman as our "best player" at the start of the 09/10 season, and said losing players of such quality is hard to get over. So it wouldn't surprise me if he put a bid in maybe, but I cant really see him coming back. Players rarely do...

but he wants to play, if it's to hang around on the bench he might as well go for the status of an EPL bench at Wolves, he has a contract he doesn't have to leave them.

they all want to play..like every other player, would have to earn the right to start...

what if barnard wants to play, or connolly or dickson when he joins..?

“Andrew Surman is a good player, he had a couple of games then didn’t get his chance. He doesn’t want to be third or fourth choice.

“If that’s going to be the case they might want to move on. There are players who have helped us, but it comes to a natural progression that they will move on

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2010/06/08/big-name-casualties-ahead-at-wolves/#ixzz0qHJTLpnx

So where am i wrong? MM rates him a good player and at this moment in time he is not wearing a saints shirt!!

i'd just walk away from this one if I was you

“Andrew Surman is a good player, he had a couple of games then didn’t get his chance. He doesn’t want to be third or fourth choice.

“If that’s going to be the case they might want to move on. There are players who have helped us, but it comes to a natural progression that they will move on

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2010/06/08/big-name-casualties-ahead-at-wolves/#ixzz0qHJTLpnx

So where am i wrong? MM rates him a good player and at this moment in time he is not wearing a saints shirt!!

sometimes its best to admit you got it wrong (or stay quiet!)