ugly X1

Turkish

Following on from the inspiration of Saintkiptanui, an ugly saints 11....

GK Ian Turner

RB Lloyd James

LB Patrick Colleter

CB LUndekvam

CB Micheal Svenson

MID David Armstrong

MID Terry Hurlock

MID jo Tessem

ST MLT

STBrett Ormerod

ST Ian Dowie

With that lot we could be champions league contenders.

Where is Jermanine Wright?

Reading all these threads through it becomes apparent we have had some pug uglies playing for us. Which is appropriate as we also have some pretty ugly fans.

I personally look like a bulldog chewing a wasp, and even frighten myself sometimes when confronted with a mirror of a morning.

Not over-sensitive at all.

And although I have never met you I would guess you are average-looking at best, but that your mummy thinks you are beautiful.

One thing I do know, however, is that one part of your body IS ugly - your mind. Personally, I am happier having an ugly face.

One thing i do know, however, is that you are one of the those goons that is obviously described to women as a really lovely guy who will treat them really well, but is probably still knocking one out over the Lucy Pinder photos in Nuts.

Following on from the inspiration of Saintkiptanui, an ugly saints 11....

GK Ian Turner

RB Lloyd James

LB Patrick Colleter

CB LUndekvam

CB Micheal Svenson

MID David Armstrong

MID Terry Hurlock

MID jo Tessem

ST MLT

STBrett Ormerod

ST Ian Dowie

With that lot we could be champions league contenders.

Coach would have to be Redcrapp

Keith Cassells

Danny Wallace

Radhi Jaidi

Rueben Agboola

Ray Wallace

Dexter Blackstock

Leon Best

Henri Camara

Michael Gilkes

Luis Boa Morte

Tahar El Khalej

Jason Euell

Nathan Dyer

Ricardo Fuller

Kenwyne Jones

Fitz Hall

Oscar Gobern

Augstin Delgado

Ulrich Van Gobbel

Just not my type, not sure why.

One thing i do know, however, is that you are one of the those goons that is obviously described to women as a really lovely guy who will treat them really well, but is probably still knocking one out over the Lucy Pinder photos in Nuts.

Yep, you're absolutely right.

And to show I'm not without a sense of humour I'll join in your fun. Let's do the ugliest soldiers, and I'll start you off:

No1 - Simon Weston

Keith Cassells

Danny Wallace

Radhi Jaidi

Rueben Agboola

Ray Wallace

Dexter Blackstock

Leon Best

Henri Camara

Michael Gilkes

Luis Boa Morte

Tahar El Khalej

Jason Euell

Nathan Dyer

Ricardo Fuller

Kenwyne Jones

Fitz Hall

Oscar Gobern

Augstin Delgado

Ulrich Van Gobbel

Just not my type, not sure why.

I thought Dune was Stanley? :confused:

Yep, you're absolutely right.

And to show I'm not without a sense of humour I'll join in your fun. Let's do the ugliest soldiers, and I'll start you off:

No1 - Simon Weston

Hilarious. Its one thing joking about highly paid sportsman being born ugly and who would be hardly be offended by it. Quite another to take the **** out of people scarred in battle defending our country, you sick ****. :smt009

For some reason Robbie Slater always scared me.

A few other candidates, too - Uwe Rosler, Danny Higginbotham, Richard Chaplow, Dean Richards, Peter Reid, Terry Hurlock and, of course, Sammy Lee (who might only escape being the ugliest ever because of his lack of games).

Hilarious. Its one thing joking about highly paid sportsman being born ugly and who would be hardly be offended by it. Quite another to take the **** out of people scarred in battle defending our country, you sick ****. :smt009

You are ugly. Presumably you were born ugly. I am glad you have been able to cope with it psychologically.

If you can put forward an intellectually reasoned argument to establish at which point it changes from being OK to joke about someone's ugliness to not being OK I will apologise to you.

Your arguments so far - if they are BORN ugly it is OK but if they BECOME ugly it is not, or that it is dependent on how much money they earn, are simply pathetic.

How much money will YOU need to earn before you are happy with your ugliness?

You are ugly. Presumably you were born ugly. I am glad you have been able to cope with it psychologically.

If you can put forward an intellectually reasoned argument to establish at which point it changes from being OK to joke about someone's ugliness to not being OK I will apologise to you.

Your arguments so far - if they are BORN ugly it is OK but if they BECOME ugly it is not, or that it is dependent on how much money they earn, are simply pathetic.

How much money will YOU need to earn before you are happy with your ugliness?

You're wierd, try this, it may help you identify what is wrong and get the help you clearly need...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Edited by Turkish

You're wierd, try this, it may help you identify what is wrong and get the help you clearly need...

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

I am neither weird (which I can spell correctly), nor a hypocrite - I have privately laughed at fat people and I have privately laughed at ugly people and I have laughed at jokes about disabled people but I accept it as childish and unkind and have never tried to defend it. I have just got very, very tired of people saying: "isn't so-and-so ugly, gosh they look like some freak in a film, gosh they must have had the same mum, look, if I put their photos together you can hardly tell the difference, isn't it funny". Well no, actually, not that funny, especially for the subject of your mockery.

Anyway, I note you have given up because I asked for an intellectually reasoned argument to support your case.

I am happy with that and will say no more.

I am neither weird (which I can spell correctly), nor a hypocrite - I have privately laughed at fat people and I have privately laughed at ugly people and I have laughed at jokes about disabled people but I accept it as childish and unkind and have never tried to defend it. I have just got very, very tired of people saying: "isn't so-and-so ugly, gosh they look like some freak in a film, gosh they must have had the same mum, look, if I put their photos together you can hardly tell the difference, isn't it funny". Well no, actually, not that funny, especially for the subject of your mockery.

Anyway, I note you have given up because I asked for an intellectually reasoned argument to support your case.

I am happy with that and will say no more.

Well if you are sick and tired (which i can spell correctly) of it, then why read a thread called Ugly XI? The clue as to what it is about is in the title, obviously not that tired.