Design a new SaintsWeb Banner

stevegrant

The b rabbit logo that everyone seems to be liking looks very similar to a saintfc.co.uk wallpaper I downloaded many years ago - apart from the saintsweb bit.

Might want to watch out for infringement there.

The b rabbit logo that everyone seems to be liking looks very similar to a saintfc.co.uk wallpaper I downloaded many years ago - apart from the saintsweb bit.

Might want to watch out for infringement there.

I probably did that one too...

has anyone thought about simply bunching up the players on the current banner under the title box, deleting 'forum' and adding the new tag line underneath where the web address is?

simples

There is a very harsh size limit to 400px x 100px... Leaving is with very little room to play with. Very hard to fit anything in and was causing my limited imagination some serious problems the other night.

Give it a go, it might work but I think the pictures of the players would have to be tiny.

There is a very harsh size limit to 400px x 100px... Leaving is with very little room to play with. Very hard to fit anything in and was causing my limited imagination some serious problems the other night.

Give it a go, it might work but I think the pictures of the players would have to be tiny.

not in my capacity to do so but Kev and Claus could shuffle left a little and move groups moved behind the Saints Web box and job's a goodun. The badge could be downsized and moved down a little so as not to cover Ron's face. Maybe the bottom line of the box could follow the water in the badge. Sizing seems fine to me as I measure it across with my fingers on the screen