SaintsWeb Forum Match reaction and pictures - Home side 5-2 Away side

Minty

Having finally got my copy, I have to say that the most contentious moment of the game, IMO, barring the foul that never was.. at 11:56 into the second half.. my (fantastic) dink over the top still looks a very close call to me. I can see that it's tight but it's basically in line. We was robbed.

NEVER off side

Loved ever minute of it.

This is the moment, although it's a shame the actual sending off wasn't caught on camera. Basically it's the bit when everyone is laughing.

charming, at least the bit of your attempt of cheating by kicking off in our half is shown. It also shows some ediiting was done as one minute granty is limping down the touchline and then the next he is waiting for the kick off.

I think the game was summed up perfectly by my interview.

Edited by Arizona

It is only now, after seeing that clip I realise how low nickh really managed to stoop in his desire for revenge. No wonder the Away team were at 6's and 7's. My advice to the defenders - If in Doubt Kick it Out was totally screwed up by the fact that there were 4 sets of touchlines painted onto the fecking pitch.

How much did THAT cost you nickie boy? To stoop Sooooooo Lowe

It is only now, after seeing that clip I realise how low nickh really managed to stoop in his desire for revenge. No wonder the Away team were at 6's and 7's. My advice to the defenders - If in Doubt Kick it Out was totally screwed up by the fact that there were 4 sets of touchlines painted onto the fecking pitch.

How much did THAT cost you nickie boy? To stoop Sooooooo Lowe

Poor old Arizona, he was like the geeky kid in the playground not knowing where to stand before kick off. lol

I just happened to point that out to the ref and he took a bit of um bridge.

My team had run rings around the away side so much it is understandable that they didn't know where they were. The biggest surprise was that Phil actually got the refs permission to bring a sub on!!!

Poor old Arizona, he was like the geeky kid in the playground not knowing where to stand before kick off. lol

My team had run rings around the away side so much it is understandable that they didn't know where they were. The biggest surprise was that Phil actually got the refs permission to bring a sub on!!!

Yeah and bloody Delldays let me down again.

HMS Vanguard got stuck on a sandbank in the Solent - totally screwed my defensive capabilities

The keeper in the pictures looks crap.

May have to dust my gear off if you have another game.

that's a tad unfair. Get your gloves on and let the world make their assessment of your capabilities. We all think we are good in our minds eye, when you actually watch it Lol

I was an incredibly gifted goalkeeper, and you never lose it.[/

Yes but I bet your not as nimble

Any way are keeper made some cracking saves

The 'nimble' point is a fair one. And bear in mind that some 'cracking' looking saves owe more to poor positioning and luck.

I know this because I was an incredibly gifted goalkeeper who didn't rely on luck, just on ability.

Can't wait to show you lot up next year. Count me in.

the goals were ok , but the managers interviews were quality....well mine was Lol

QUALITY?

Only place your's would have got to in connection with Quality would have been Quality Seconds. FFS you call THAT an INTERVIEW?

Media Training Courses for beginners now available from LLS Personal Development Programmes dot con

The 'nimble' point is a fair one. And bear in mind that some 'cracking' looking saves owe more to poor positioning and luck.

I know this because I was an incredibly gifted goalkeeper who didn't rely on luck, just on ability.

Can't wait to show you lot up next year. Count me in.

Lol, i can't wait to watch the saves for the camera. I assume you never made a save at full stretch as you would have been in position to let the ball roll into your arms each time.

QUALITY?

Only place your's would have got to in connection with Quality would have been Quality Seconds. FFS you call THAT an INTERVIEW?

Media Training Courses for beginners now available from LLS Personal Development Programmes dot con

have you watched it yet? Ive lost mine as all my daughters friends take it to their bedroom

The best goal was the goal that was unfairly disallowed. Seriously. What a pass, what a finish.

when was offside deemed as unfair. Just because the Dr was too lazy to keep onside. Our keeper and defence didnt try and stop it as they play to the refs whistle. The pass was a miskick if the rest of your game is anything to go by.....kidding but I did notice quite a lot of ginger against the floodlights

Nothing like a humble victor, eh? Face it. It was in line, your defence was unlocked and your keeper was undone. Have to resort to personal attacks and nasty comments? There's the true measure of this 'man', ladies and gentlement. What a low schmuck.
Humble always Robsk, put the goal up so it can be dissected.

I just might do so. I have to say that your perception of colour is clearly false, though, so that doesn't give me much faith in your eyesight generally. Including about offside decisions. Still, at your age.. Senility as much as anything else could be a factor. ;)

I just might do so. I have to say that your perception of colour is clearly false, though, so that doesn't give me much faith in your eyesight generally. Including about offside decisions. Still, at your age.. Senility as much as anything else could be a factor. ;)

at my age!!!! if you don't mind I'm a 20 year old who has been forced into an ageing body, unlike Phil where it is in reverse, an ageing body trying to force himself into 20 somethings body.

Old? Geeky? I shall hear no such insolence!

For the record, I know exactly where to stand before kick off. I just happened to be looking at the line to my right (which 3 home team players also seemed to be standing 'behind') and couldn't see the two home guys kicking off because they were blocked by one of our strikers. Check the video about 18s in if you don't believe me. :D

Lol, i can't wait to watch the saves for the camera. I assume you never made a save at full stretch as you would have been in position to let the ball roll into your arms each time.

I made many a save at full stretch, but I made it look so easy.

Next year playing against you lot will be a breeze. To make it fair I'll play one half for each team.

Next year playing against you lot will be a breeze. To make it fair I'll play one half for each team.

So, what you are actually saying there is that you are so old and unfit you wouldn't actually make it back to the changing rooms at Half-Time so will just lay down in the goal for a little rest (we'll get some slippers for you but sorry no Pipe allowed).

See, being a Journalist is so easy, headline sorted.

Old fart should stick to catching Young Cute Chicks not Footballs

Will you get the courage to play as i wonder if your modesty will hold you back. Lol

I had resigned as manager but i have many PM's asking me to reverse my decision and so am contemplating it, i look forward to the kick around before the game and a 50 year old putting the ball past you time and again, in fact to help I'll ask you which side do you want me to put it to give you a chance.

Nothing like a humble victor, eh? Face it. It was in line, your defence was unlocked and your keeper was undone. Have to resort to personal attacks and nasty comments? There's the true measure of this 'man', ladies and gentlement. What a low schmuck.

I watched the so called goal last night and saw that it was a cracking decision by the lino.

Watch the lazy larda#se offside at the first section of play before your shot at goal somehow becomes a pass, that the Dr then slices into the righthand corner.

Lazy lard arse

If that had come from anyone else but you, I'd have been insulted !)

For that, your having Garrett on your team next year.

Anyway you Cleared the whole issue up, saying I was offside in the first phase, but not in the second.

And as any football loving person knows, that can only mean the Lino was paid off by old(hasn't got a clue)nick

;)

Edited by DrZuess1979 the 2nd

Lazy lard arse

If that had come from anyone else but you, I'd have been insulted !)

For that, your having Garrett on your team next year.

Anyway you Cleared the whole issue up, saying I was offside in the first phase, but not in the second.

And as any football loving person knows, that can only mean the Lino was paid off by old(hasn't got a clue)nick

;)

you were offside and the lino correctly only flagged when you attempted to go for the ball. A correct decision by the man in line and in full knowledge of the rules.

I don't have to pay anyone off, all i have to do is let lesser souls shake my hand and they are made up that i have deigned to let them touch me. You have a weak handshake by the way.

Will you get the courage to play as i wonder if your modesty will hold you back. Lol

I had resigned as manager but i have many PM's asking me to reverse my decision and so am contemplating it, i look forward to the kick around before the game and a 50 year old putting the ball past you time and again, in fact to help I'll ask you which side do you want me to put it to give you a chance.

Tell you what, I'll turn my back on you on the goal-line, you shout turn as you hit it, and I'll still save it. I may tie my arms behind my back and close my eyes, using nothing but my athleticism and some old jedi-mind trick I learnt many years ago (the one where you can actually hear where the ball is going).

Tell you what, I'll turn my back on you on the goal-line, you shout turn as you hit it, and I'll still save it. I may tie my arms behind my back and close my eyes, using nothing but my athleticism and some old jedi-mind trick I learnt many years ago (the one where you can actually hear where the ball is going).
i will tie a ghetto blaster to it if you like, the ball will be in the net before you hear my shout, although i do prefer to use craft rather than brawn in these things.i might even take the shots from 30 yards to give you a bit more of a chance