SaintsWeb Forum Match reaction and pictures - Home side 5-2 Away side

Minty

Guys, give it a rest. We all know that Minty and most of the players from that evening now all have new lives as Professional Footballers & Photogrpahers up the road doing their bit to ensure the Blue Few's embarassment continues.

It is also TSW's secret plan - Granty put a fiver accumulator on the few losing all their first five games by 10-0 or more so he could set up a fund to give installment plans for our worse off fans and also to buy out ML so that DBP can become the chairman he believes we need

OK OK so I'm as bored as the rest of the members on here. I blame the Mods - Admin OUT. We PAY for a service get off your asses and give us some NEWS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i Pm's Steve yesterday but am waiting a reply. perhaps some others could PM as well just to give him a nudge.

Unless he is doing an Image rights deal for us in a off shore account Lol

Apparently I heard there was a problem - seems that Granty needs to get the image rights deal done because Hampshire FA have slapped a fine on the team because of your sending off.

Also I hear you may have a one match touchline ban...

(Meanwhile - for whoever does get the DVD first, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload THE comedy classic moment of the year onto You-Tube.)

That moment made the whole result worthwhile!

Just waiting for the case sleeves to be printed, I'll be collecting them from Chateau Baj on Sunday, then hopefully posting next week. I'll be emailing everyone today asking for postal addresses, obviously the quicker the replies, the quicker they'll all get sent out - ideally I'd like to send them all in one batch :thumbup:

Apparently I heard there was a problem - seems that Granty needs to get the image rights deal done because Hampshire FA have slapped a fine on the team because of your sending off.

Also I hear you may have a one match touchline ban...

(Meanwhile - for whoever does get the DVD first, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload THE comedy classic moment of the year onto You-Tube.)

That moment made the whole result worthwhile!

Phil, my boy, I have a passion to win. My team of tigers outfought your toothless and un-motivated team (I call it a team loosely)

I have heard through the grapevine that it was my Churchillian speech that motivated my team to play 'total football'

The referee for some reason , took my shouting to him advice and explanation of where he was going wrong with his decisions the wrong way. You can't help some people!, You try and educate them and they turn on you.

I was not sent off, the referee clearly said 'Nick after your wonderful pre-match team-talk, your team of braves are steamrolling Phil's lot. would you mind sitting down so he can at least look as though he is effective.'

Well said Nick.

It was only after the game that it dawned on me that I am actually part of the Home Team set-up. I don't recall any transfer talks so assume that in the managerial merry-gp-round that Phil bloke got his dues.

Sincere apologies to the Home Team for calling you a bunch of cheating ****'*,. We won, am I forgiven?

Yeah, sorry, will try and get them done over the next couple of weeks. Had two weddings in the meantime, so lots of photos to process, and moving house this coming weekend! Sorry for the delay, will get onto it ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
Just waiting for the case sleeves to be printed, I'll be collecting them from Chateau Baj on Sunday, then hopefully posting next week. I'll be emailing everyone today asking for postal addresses, obviously the quicker the replies, the quicker they'll all get sent out - ideally I'd like to send them all in one batch :thumbup:

Just sent a reply, thanks Steve.

Some of the goals were pretty decent finishes....

home team did have a passage of play...not sure when..certain it was first half..one touch, little triangles movement...central mid out to the left and into the box...bloody brilliant...think that was about the only bit of good football in 90 minutes =)

Some of the goals were pretty decent finishes....

home team did have a passage of play...not sure when..certain it was first half..one touch, little triangles movement...central mid out to the left and into the box...bloody brilliant...think that was about the only bit of good football in 90 minutes =)

there was some good stuff in the kick in before the game

Was it balls! :D

I was looking at the wrong line when I came onto the pitchand you could resist having your 50th moan of the night.

Just because you were trying to gain an unfair advantage, (nothing new to Phil's side) and i was pointing it out to the ref.

I had little to moan about by the way, as my team were tearing you to pieces

Just got mine in the post too. 35 minutes into the second half for Nick's sending off. Not really much to see, but it was quite funny at the time.

I still believe that was THE single toughest moment of my professional Managerial Career (both fantasy at SMS & in real life). The ref is ordering Nick to the stands and I manage to keep looking out at him and the pitch with a straight & serious football manager face on.....

Couldn't keep it up when I turned round to look at the crowd... PMSL

Glad you guys got yours. I have to wait for my next freebie BA trip - back home on 22nd Sept on the way to Daughter's engagement party & a conference in the US. But will enjoy watching it on my laptop on the way across the pond.

And yes there were some magical moments in the warm up - fook me - 15 years playing and I NEVER hit a left footed volley, let alone to blast one into the back of the net at SMS.... Made an old man almost as happy as having a much younger GF

• 2 weeks later...

Having finally got my copy, I have to say that the most contentious moment of the game, IMO, barring the foul that never was.. at 11:56 into the second half.. my (fantastic) dink over the top still looks a very close call to me. I can see that it's tight but it's basically in line. We was robbed.

Having finally got my copy, I have to say that the most contentious moment of the game, IMO, barring the foul that never was.. at 11:56 into the second half.. my (fantastic) dink over the top still looks a very close call to me. I can see that it's tight but it's basically in line. We was robbed.

Still needs somebody to put nickh's moment of glory (The Red Card) up on You Tube. I tried to upload but bandwidth here would have taken 17 hours