SaintsWeb Forum Match reaction and pictures - Home side 5-2 Away side

Minty

Unlike my opposite number I refuse to clutch at straws and blame an excess of hair colour for the result.

We were carp

Meanwhile anymore pictures? Cannot get my Proxy Server busting software working ATM so have to rely on the pics you guys stick on here

I might look old.... but that was my mum she was with!!! lol

talk about a kick below the belt, it did make me giggle though.I could understand it if it was from one of the whippersnappers who think we are all old...b ut from Lets B Lol

talk about a kick below the belt, it did make me giggle though.I could understand it if it was from one of the whippersnappers who think we are all old...b ut from Lets B Lol

Alternativey, I thought his mum looked young. Apologies OTH but I had been at a funeral since midday and had heavy-duty beer goggles on.

That aside, what about the "walls of blood" claim from your 3 year old?

Alternativey, I thought his mum looked young. Apologies OTH but I had been at a funeral since midday and had heavy-duty beer goggles on.

That aside, what about the "walls of blood" claim from your 3 year old?

Are you making things any better?? You now are telling me that whilst i was out sweating my balls fot the good of the Mighty Gaffers Honour..... you were decideing that my 61 year old mother was possibly an option!!!! :confused:

**** Me that must have been one hell of a wake!! lol

... the little one is fixated with hospitals.... god knows why. I could n;t believe how loud she was but she gets it from her mother ;)

Not really, sorry, life gets in the way, but i will get them done ASAP.

Bump

Any update?

I got so bored waiting I decided to upload a technically very poor picture but one that could open up a whole host of new threads.

As in - Look everybody, nothing is happening at the Football Club...

15hzx49.jpg

31703_400300249066_510539066_4297908_2190598_n.jpg

Did quite like the little extra touches put up.

Fortunately the home team on the night, were the team that could read and took those words on board. Hence the hammering given to the away side.Nothing at all to do with my stirring team talk of course

Fortunately the home team on the night, were the team that could read and took those words on board. Hence the hammering given to the away side.Nothing at all to do with my stirring team talk of course

For once you are correct.

It was nothing to do with your team talk, of course.

Meanwhile - damn, we didn't check the dressing room seats to see which badge they have on them!

For once you are correct.

It was nothing to do with your team talk, of course.

Meanwhile - damn, we didn't check the dressing room seats to see which badge they have on them!

It seems Oh so long ago now.

I assume the extra pictures are being placed in Playgirl magazine for the girls to drool over before being put up on here Lol

The DVD may be out soon

Bump.............Minty where are they????
They are being censored by the North Koreans. Kim doesn't know don't know whether to show pictures from their game with Portugal or the home sides devastating display against the away team, both were obviously one sided but the Forum game would show a little resistance

Bump

Any update?

I got so bored waiting I decided to upload a technically very poor picture but one that could open up a whole host of new threads.

As in - Look everybody, nothing is happening at the Football Club...

15hzx49.jpg

That's not the super duper changing rooms we were told about a while ago is it? They don't look THAT great.

Haven't watched it yet, but will be looking out for it, certainly. It's still not right, tried to play 6-a-side last night and it's still giving me grief :(

At the time it didnt seem that bad but playing on may have buggered you up a tad.

More importantly(kidding) how is BP he took a real bad one? also BigDaveWatson , as he pulled out on the eve?

How much will the DVD cost, if there is a cost?
It only goes to the managers, they can then dissect the game and have a team meeting to talk through , Sorry.

Our team meeting is in Florida where I can beam it back, the team have to pay for the manager to get there of course

It only goes to the managers, they can then dissect the game and have a team meeting to talk through , Sorry.

Our team meeting is in Florida where I can beam it back, the team have to pay for the manager to get there of course

You'll be lucky!!!

It's included in the original entry cost. :thumbup:

I'll need postal addresses from everyone at some point, but I'll worry about that a bit later.

That's good news then, nice one, cheers.