SaintsWeb Forum Match reaction and pictures - Home side 5-2 Away side

Minty

4645377165_01282b3b08.jpg

From left to right.

Back row - Foxy - Maddog - BPSaint - DonkeySaint - Danny - Spades - OoohteryHurlock

Front row - Magnet - Lee Saint - Rabbit - Andy Porter - Influenced.com - Saintsforlife 7 - Redandwhite91 - Neilza

I think that's right anyway!

4645377291_45df8ee5c2.jpg

Back row - Scudamore - Flying Finn - Dr Zeuss - Steve Grant - Sean - RedArmy79 - UmBongo - Arizona - Stusdad

Front row - Prideofthesouth - Justmike - Noodles - RobskII - Geneva Saint - Del Mary

Someone on the away team can probably fill in the ?'s

Edited by Andy_Porter

Lol , and you think the disallowed goal was onside

A) it was

B) and if proven otherwise, I had the excuse of not being in line

C) you have no excuse apart from buggered rods and cones. Must be an age thing. Although Phil seems to see things the way they are, so.. you know.

A) it was

B) and if proven otherwise, I had the excuse of not being in line

C) you have no excuse apart from buggered rods and cones. Must be an age thing. Although Phil seems to see things the way they are, so.. you know.

' you have no excuse apart from buggered rods and cones' what the f### does that mean? i don't do ginger talk

Just one question for Granty.

Are the rumours really true? Is the late arrival standing on the left next to RedArmy79 REALLY 19Canteen?

If so that boy has a lot of issues

That is very funny phil, very funny indeed.

and if you are reading this 19C, it had better not be.

;)

Well it WOULD be funny if it was true

it would. We ought to ask Influenced if he Lawries son had an anger problem or does Influenced always get these incidents.......i dont think i need to answer that one lol

it would. We ought to ask Influenced if he Lawries son had an anger problem or does Influenced always get these incidents.......i dont think i need to answer that one lol

ha ha was it those who had the disagreement on the far side? Can't wait for the DVd. Baj, do you want to use the pc's again this year?

Showing respect ot the club and players Benjii, it would be sadder to be in a saints kit at our ages lol

I agree that coming in a Saints kit would be very sad indeed.

It just looks funny seeing people in suits for a kickabout between some mates.

As long as you all had fun, that is what counts.

Watching the lumps fly out of certain players' ankles I think the event should be better viewed as the opportunity to kick the sh1t out of someone from the forum that you have disagreed with in the past year.

Pilgrims turning up at holy places tend to dress and act respetcfully.

Shame nickh forgot about the act respectful part and desecrated the hallowed ground in such a pathetic manner

I think you'll find the internet is serious f**king business.

Watching the lumps fly out of certain players' ankles I think the event should be better viewed as the opportunity to kick the sh1t out of someone from the forum that you have disagreed with in the past year.

Pilgrims turning up at holy places tend to dress and act respetcfully.

Shame nickh forgot about the act respectful part and desecrated the hallowed ground in such a pathetic manner

'such a pathetic manner' explain ?

'such a pathetic manner' explain ?

Pretty much up there alongside Rule 1.

In football, a manager is not allowed to enter the field of play to pass instructions to his team, and pretty closely followed by A Manager is not allowed to interfere with play by pulling the shirt of a player trying to take a throw-in. Both of which should have been Red Card offences LONG before the Moaning One incident.

Otherwise, pretty sound performances all round

Phil is just bitter that you got your team performing better than his did last year.

Uh no, in fact I have been fulsome in my praise for their performance.

I believe the phrase "they thrashed us in the first half" would be an understatement. Thought we may still be able to get back into it but we decided to perform a bout of one touch micro passing between 3 players being challenged by 6 attackers and woosh that was the 4th goal and game over.

But running on the pitch? hmmm even the Lino felt he should have got a red for that and was trying to get at the ref to tell him, unfortunately the ref was breaking up (another) scrap involving Influenced.Com :D

Was lovely to meet your little gang OTH, made the game so enjoyable trying to outsing a 3 year old.

Don't tell StDonkey but your little girl asked me who the lady was in the running up and down. When I told her that it was a man, she said 'I would like long hair like him' sucha sweetie, you should bne proud mate.

Cheers hammy - she had a ball!She really enjoyed the night.

Pretty much up there alongside Rule 1.

In football, a manager is not allowed to enter the field of play to pass instructions to his team, and pretty closely followed by A Manager is not allowed to interfere with play by pulling the shirt of a player trying to take a throw-in. Both of which should have been Red Card offences LONG before the Moaning One incident.

Otherwise, pretty sound performances all round

I was going onto the field of play to help an injured...ok at the same tme I did go and talk to a couple of players about the formation......Bpsaint may have been in agony hoping that i would give him some medical assistance but I can't do anything about wimping out as he had twisted his ankle and done massive ligament damage. That would keep, but organising the team so that we didnt let your lot back in with a sniff.

As for the shirt pulling incident, JustMike had time and again taken the throwins much further up the pitch than the ball had gone out and so it was a way of stopping him doing so again.

Edited by OldNick

I thought the ref was about to give me a b0ll0cking TBH, was pleasantly surprised when he had a go at Nick instead. :D
Yeah you came on and didnt seem to understand that you had to stay in your own half from the kick off, i was only trying to point it out to Adolf, but he took umbrage

I was going onto the field of play to help an injured...ok at the same tme I did go and talk to a couple of players about the formation......Bpsaint may have been in agony hoping that i would give him some medical assistance but I can't do anything about wimping out as he had twisted his ankle and done massive ligament damage. That would keep but organising the team so that we didnt let your lot back in with a sniff.

As for the shirt pulling incident, JustMike had time and again taken the throwins much further up the pitch than the ball had gone out and so it was a way of stopping him doing so again.

haha I tried to do that once and the ref stopped me. Was a funny moment though ;-)

Yeah you came on and didnt seem to understand that you had to stay in your own half from the kick off, i was only trying to point it out to Adolf, but he took umbrage

Nope, I understand that rule thankyou very much. :D It was one of those 5 aside pitches they've painted onto the pitch that threw me off. I wasn't paying attention and though one of their lines was the halfway line.

Nope, I understand that rule thankyou very much. :D It was one of those 5 aside pitches they've painted onto the pitch that threw me off. I wasn't paying attention and though one of their lines was the halfway line.

He tries hard to cover it up, but in fact that was nickh's problem - he's so myopic he thought the 5-a-side pitch that ran up to the centre circle was the technical area.

He just won't admit he should have been wearing those sunglasses all through the game

(Speaking of which, where is the photo of the ref at the end?) :cool:

He tries hard to cover it up, but in fact that was nickh's problem - he's so myopic he thought the 5-a-side pitch that ran up to the centre circle was the technical area.

He just won't admit he should have been wearing those sunglasses all through the game

(Speaking of which, where is the photo of the ref at the end?) :cool:

LOl

This is overly harsh. For a start, the short period I was carrying a bit extra was years after the infamous hat photo.

Wasn't the photo, I seem to remember the hat/beard/moobs combination at Flemming Park a year or two ago.

A big thank you to Steve and everyone else who helped organise this brilliant special event. It was also great to meet lots of decent fellow Saints fans :smt038.

Why were you playing at RB? You were nodding my crosses into all four corners during the warm up, you should have been playing up front instead of Marian Grant. :)

Why were you playing at RB? You were nodding my crosses into all four corners during the warm up, you should have been playing up front instead of Marian Grant. :)

Far too much running required to play up front for my liking.