Michael Svensson

Totton Red

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/3705047.Coach_takes_blame_for_Svensson_s_absence/

Well this dosen't come as a surprise,many of us said at the time it really was much more imperative that he was available this weekend than mid week.

Complete fook up once more IMO.

Not in my opinion no. We can't afford any more Blackpool performances from Svensson, try him in the Carling where it mattered less (although it did).

Anyone who was there how did he look; was he mobile? was he jumping high like old times?

Not in my opinion no. We can't afford any more Blackpool performances from Svensson, try him in the Carling where it mattered less (although it did).

Anyone who was there how did he look; was he mobile? was he jumping high like old times?

I only saw the goal 'highlights' but he looked very slow for their third goal. The scorer just runs straight past him on his blind side, but you could also say that about most of the other players.

It is clear the best we can hope for is one game per week from him - and so we play him in midweek. I understand from the BBC site that JP has owned up to the mistake. When we get beaten we would do better with a dad from the Tyro league running the side. I like what JP is trying to do but he will only be around for a few more weeks with mistakes like this.

It seems obvious he shouldn't have played on Tuesday,but been rested for Doncaster.

Why, would his condition have improved in 4 days then? If he wasn't good to play on Tuesday why on Saturday. Any player who needs continual scans,injections and visits to faraway docs is suspect ,whether it be for Tuesday night or Saturday afternoon. Doncaster is important ,I personally wouldn't take a chance that a half fit one legger (like he was against Blackpool)

would turn up trumps when the heat was on.If he's going to fail(again) better it be against Rotherham.

Why, would his condition have improved in 4 days then? If he wasn't good to play on Tuesday why on Saturday. Any player who needs continual scans,injections and visits to faraway docs is suspect ,whether it be for Tuesday night or Saturday afternoon. Doncaster is important ,I personally wouldn't take a chance that a half fit one legger (like he was against Blackpool)

would turn up trumps when the heat was on.If he's going to fail(again) better it be against Rotherham.

We will never know the answer to that...maybe ,maybe not?