Poll : Adam Hammill Or Bradley Wright Philips On The Wing

St Marco

If Hammill was still here who would you pick to play on the wing him or BWP?

I pick Hammill

(Reason for this poll is to gather general opinion on wether BWP is a better player/prospect/talent then Adam Hammill)

Edited by St Marco

Id go with Skacel

no no (i would too) it is an argument me and nickh are having, he thinks BWP is a better player then Hammil and talks as if that would be the norm amonsgt the football fans. This is simply to see if it is true people think BWP is a better player/prospect/talent then Hammill is.

I would put up a poll but i don't know how so maybe mods could do it!

No other player to choose from just those 2!

no no (i would too) it is an argument me and nickh are having, he thinks BWP is a better player then Hammil and talks as if that would be the norm amonsgt the football fans. This is simply to see if it is true people think BWP is a better player/prospect/talent then Hammill is.

I would put up a poll but i don't know how so maybe mods could do it!

No other player to choose from just those 2!

Ok then id have to go with Hammill as he is actually a winger

As players I would rather have BWP because I still think he has more potential but I wouldnt have him anywhere near the wing so on that basis I would choose Hammil.

Wrong question to ask though as it is designed to just get the answer you want to hear.

How about Bart in goal or McGoldrick?

As players I would rather have BWP because I still think he has more potential but I wouldnt have him anywhere near the wing so on that basis I would choose Hammil.

Wrong question to ask though as it is designed to just get the answer you want to hear.

Dexter Blackstock!

I pick Hammill

(Reason for this poll is to gather general opinion on wether BWP is a better player/prospect/talent then Adam Hammill)

stupid poll. May as well include Rodney wallace in that as well :confused:

At which point in a players career do you consider he should reach his potential. At 23 he's not young (in footballing terms) and has had a few years experience in the leagues with well over a 100 league games so do you think we'll be waiting much longer?

Neither, Hammills' only decent game was against Hull(our 4-0 win) whilst BWP is a League 1 player at best, that is if he knew what the offside rule is. Now I've said that, sods laws says he'll be man of the match on Saturday......

I'm ok with him being motm as long as we win. Hell i would be cool with Lowe putting on his boots and being motm as long as he scored a hattrick and we win!

Also i think some people have missed the point of the post somewhat. The point is who is a better player ON THE WING and has the most potential/skill/talent out of the two players. If we could picky anybody to be on the wing i think i would be picking either Ronaldo or Messi, hell i would take 99% of the wingers out there over what we got right now. But the question remains the same; if we had him in the squad (Hammill) and we had a winger problem (which we sort of do) then who would you rather out there?

I'm ok with him being motm as long as we win. Hell i would be cool with Lowe putting on his boots and being motm as long as he scored a hattrick and we win!

Also i think some people have missed the point of the post somewhat. The point is who is a better player ON THE WING and has the most potential/skill/talent out of the two players. If we could picky anybody to be on the wing i think i would be picking either Ronaldo or Messi, hell i would take 99% of the wingers out there over what we got right now. But the question remains the same; if we had him in the squad (Hammill) and we had a winger problem (which we sort of do) then who would you rather out there?

The question can be applied to any two players who have ever played for Saints at different periods in the same position. And as Hammill was never ours to keep it seems even more odd.

At which point in a players career do you consider he should reach his potential. At 23 he's not young (in footballing terms) and has had a few years experience in the leagues with well over a 100 league games so do you think we'll be waiting much longer?

I think he "could" be a pretty good striker. He has shown in the past that he can score goals and he has the speed to get behind the defence and cause them problems.

Working on timing and not getting caught offside should be something that can be coached to anyone down to my daughters school team and it only amazes me that he has either not been coached it or not learnt from the coaching. If he cracks that then he could be pretty good.

Hammil although tallented doesnt have the brain to make the most of his tallents. I could play on the wing, get the ball, run at people and do just as well as him by losing it every time and i could also have a strop because its everyone elses fault.

So for me BWP has a better attitude which just about swings it in his favour IMO

I pick Hammill

But he isn't. Why have a stupid hypothetical poll.

I'd rather have C Ronaldo than either of them-oh wait he's not here.

I'd choose Hammill over BWP in truth.

I know AH got quite alot of stick from fans during his time here but he had spells where he looked like a really useful player.

I still believe he has potential and the problem may lie with his attitude and that he tried to take on one too many players.

I know AH got quite alot of stick from fans during his time here but he had spells where he looked like a really useful player.

I still believe he has potential and the problem may lie with his attitude and that he tried to take on one too many players.

unfortunately the one too many was normally the first one! And in our half as well:mad:

I still believe he has potential and the problem may lie with his attitude and that he tried to take on one too many pies.

There, that's more like it.

I got to say BWP was excellent on the wing against Farnborough at the start of the pre-season. Ok, Ok, so it was farnborough and he only got half a game and he had just come out of court so had something to prove but he was much better out wide. And young oscar gobben looked fiery as well. How old is gobben? When's he going to get a start?