Imported Players

TijuanaTim

Watched Boca Juniors this Sunday...lot of understanding and continuity in their side. They all come from a similar football 'culture' or heritage. The whole team is Spanish speaking, mostly Argentine...no Europeans/Asians/Africans etc. Gotta say they seemed to display an almost unspoken understanding (despite losing) that a lot of very diverse teams seem to lack.

Lol...

Sorry, the "(despite losing)" made me laugh.

Watched Boca Juniors this Sunday...lot of understanding and continuity in their side. They all come from a similar football 'culture' or heritage. The whole team is Spanish speaking, mostly Argentine...no Europeans/Asians/Africans etc. Gotta say they seemed to display an almost unspoken understanding (despite losing) that a lot of very diverse teams seem to lack.

I'd be very happy to see Saints full of Argentines who have a great unspoken understanding (despite losing).

What about some mute players? They cannot hear or speak, so need to find some unspoken understanding, far deeper than any Argentinians. Maybe AP should be searching the world for the best mute players because even if they've just average, their unspoken understanding will elevate them to world beaters.

What about some mute players? They cannot hear or speak, so need to find some unspoken understanding, far deeper than any Argentinians. Maybe AP should be searching the world for the best mute players because even if they've just average, their unspoken understanding will elevate them to world beaters.

you sir are a genius... Althought I think that it's something of a 'mute' point.

Keep it up.