Whos going to....

saint_bert

I probably won't. I can't get to evening games and so I'm losing money by getting one. Plus me and my lad are the only one sat on our row these days and so it's not exactly difficult getting tickets. The main problem is that bevause we're so ****e at the moment, if I don't get one then there is a real temptation to not bother at all.

Nope

Already made my mind up, unless something happens like we get taken over by a zillionaire and tickets will be like gold-dust, then I can't be arsed.

There is no benefit, I don't enjoy midweek games, and there are about 6 on average.

I also am trying to get fit to have a football season playing next season, so can't justify to the missus doing both, and to be honest, I don't want all weekend, every weekend taken up by football.

Obviously if I am still a fat c*nt and not fit to play next season, then I might re-evaluate my position.

I will probably go to more away games next season than home, the Northam is now the most tedious, kiddy warrior place on earth, full of posturing 14 year olds in their Clone Island they got off ebay for a fiver, it's just not fun anymore.

If the Itchen corner was open then I would probably have moved there, but seeing as it isn't, I don't want to sit anywhere else, my consistant drunkeness on a Saturday afternoon would not bode well with the old farts in the Kingsland and I would probably end up getting b-anned anyway.

Mmm, thought a fair bit about this. For ages I managed to get by just buying a day ticket, but then fancied sitting in one place and got a fantastic seat in block 30. Its nice to get to know a few faces around you.

BUT, frankly I am not really enjoying the day out now - poor team, rubbish officials, atmosphere is sometimes so awful you can taste it. I nearly didn't renew this year but thought I'd give Lowe and Co one more chance with the "revolutionary new system" and thats going t^ts up.

Next year I think I will be going back to a day ticket - if I can be bothered to go atall.

There is little hope each week - I don't go to games anymore thinking "yeah we might win this one" and I really feel like I need a break from that sometime soon. Losing is no fun and to have no hope of better times is draining.

I'll be going back to holding a ST next year, as Lowe, Wilde and all their associated dross will have left when we get taken over. The takeover will happen later this season when after ever decreasing attendances the financial situation becomes perilous and Lowe and Co realise that it is a case of accepting almost any offer that gives a return on their shares rather than getting nothing at all following administration. I have promised that I will buy a ST as soon as they are gone and I'm a man of my word.

If however, in the extremely unlikely scenario that Lowe and his cronies are still in charge, then hell would freeze over before I bought a ST.

I'll be going back to holding a ST next year, as Lowe, Wilde and all their associated dross will have left when we get taken over. The takeover will happen later this season when after ever decreasing attendances the financial situation becomes perilous and Lowe and Co realise that it is a case of accepting almost any offer that gives a return on their shares rather than getting nothing at all following administration. I have promised that I will buy a ST as soon as they are gone and I'm a man of my word.

If however, in the extremely unlikely scenario that Lowe and his cronies are still in charge, then hell would freeze over before I bought a ST.

Wes, I'll lend you this for the rest of the afternoon ;)

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg